Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ely1

The Best Journey Always Leads Us Home

you are not just only a shopping queen you are a queen of good taste , love the style of your living room , bedroom and baclony they each have their own character , and what important is not how the renovation was done is what nice thing you use to accessory the whole place and not using so call designer or brand furniture to do it that will go out of style in a few year, a lot of people from renotalk spend so much money in doing the renovation but when come furnish and decoration all flop , they should all learnt from you

Wow, thank you, rayfox!! What a beautiful compliment! *blush*

I think everyone has their own personal style/taste, and my pockets simply are not deep enough for the designer furniture I lust over :P Besides, I have a kitschy streak, a love for luxe and a weakness for vintage glamour, so trying to blend everything together was quite a challenge - I simply purchased things I love, and hope it all works out :P

Don't think I'm of position for people to learn from - I think it's merely about not following trends or blindly purchasing designer items - just buy whatever you love that makes you smile :) I've learnt the painful lesson of the importance of knowing when to stop buying buying buying. Add each piece lovingly and it'll be a true reflection of who you are and everything that you love.

Thank you, again, for such a lovely compliment :wub:

- Ely

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ely - fantastic looking house you have.

This art piece on your wall particularly caught my eye. May i ask where you got it for how much? Thanks

5837947011_b45eddcfb8.jpg

Edited by huzc

Now going to be an Obedient Wife and prepare dinner for The Husband who just approved of Victoria Secret's spree online (of course, his perception of VS and what I'm actually buying might not exactly be the same... ;))

- Ely

What would be VS and not ahem... What the husband imagine it to be? Also next time u buying from VS, pls help me get a few things? Can add together then we share the shipping?

chin chin ely, *hugs* :drunk: like everyone has been saying, you have made it into your home - a special place that cannot be found from looking through design mags or IDs sample pages.

What would be VS and not ahem... What the husband imagine it to be? Also next time u buying from VS, pls help me get a few things? Can add together then we share the shipping?

VS ah? hahaha you can buy fitflops and pjs from there, which are soooooo not what men would figure from watching the annual VS show . :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by sleek

guys will only think of those sexy lingerie when they hear about VS :notti: :notti:

but they carry more then that.. Y i know? cos i juz bought some stuffs for my wife too. :P

guys will only think of those sexy lingerie when they hear about VS :notti: :notti:

but they carry more then that.. Y i know? cos i juz bought some stuffs for my wife too. :P

Not only guys.... I buy VS also for their sexy lingerie. Pr else buy VS for what??

Not only guys.... I buy VS also for their sexy lingerie. Pr else buy VS for what??

:dunno: :dunno:

bags? dress?

LOL may, even a guy is more open minded than you about VS loh.... :jawdrop:

Ely - fantastic looking house you have.

This art piece on your wall particularly caught my eye. May i ask where you got it for how much? Thanks

5837947011_b45eddcfb8.jpg

Hi huzc,

Thanks for stopping by! Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly how much it was - probably S$40-$50 excluding framing. We got it in Bali :P

- Ely

LOL! Seksi May, no wonder you have that daring shower of yours!

:dunno: :dunno:

bags? dress?

And a lot more!!

Haha, yes!

Well, The Husband might be totally expecting these:

(choosing more Work-Safe ones...)

V292112.jpg

V306367_CROP1.jpg

When I MIGHT actually be getting are:

V304995.jpg

V312850.jpg

V301860_RCDJ5_EDIT_LX_CROP1.jpg

:rofl:

Of course I'm not revealing what I'm REALLY getting :P Ha!

- Ely

Haha.... It's VS!! If I want bags or dress, I won't go VS. That is what they are famous for. Hehe... That makes me less open minded? :(

LOL! I hope no one mis-reads "making art" as something else... Very abstract indeed ;)

Oh, it's beyond tea I'm afraid. Just went to the store for a can of beer. :lol:

You're, of course, welcome to the RT gathering some time next month :)

- Ely

LOL!! erm.. ya i think u n me belong to the same species of thinking otherwise although im shy to admit first ;)

sorry babe, im not a beer person, im a Tequila woman! hehe..

am honoured to be invited definitely, let me know when n i shall bring some booze, teqs n 'make Art' with u :D

Haha.... It's VS!! If I want bags or dress, I won't go VS. That is what they are famous for. Hehe... That makes me less open minded? :(

Ely, sleek have a more daring toilet than mine. Mine getting a bit boring now

May, they have gorgeous dresses (though their recent collections have been less than stellar) but have got several and the jersey is really flattering! :)

Sleek is still undecided due to the humidity and moisture of the bathroom to WIW, so we'll see. Till then, you're the only honoured one with graced with my Lux Ad ;) Besides, I'll pick boring to flooding!! :furious:

- Ely