Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LADY_R

Our Crib

:P Hari Raya will be from 30th August 2011 - 28th September 2011. Most probably, our gathering will be on the 24th September 2011. Time to be confirm

Sis Lady_R, Hari Raya very good ! I like all the food during hari raya :sport-smiley-004: looking forward :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sis Lady_R, Hari Raya very good ! I like all the food during hari raya :sport-smiley-004: looking forward :sport-smiley-004:

Yup Bro..looking forward to meet you too..make sure don't Keng uh..if not I will not 8| once but 8|8|8|:P

Yup Bro..looking forward to meet you too..make sure don't Keng uh..if not I will not 8| once but 8|8|8|:P

if he kengs again he will owe all of us double portion of mao shan durian!! :lol:

if he kengs again he will owe all of us double portion of mao shan durian!! :lol:

If he is not careful he will have to sell his new home to pay for all the durian he will own.

The O$P$ will become ODPD written on his front door :D.

RB

If he is not careful he will have to sell his new home to pay for all the durian he will own.

RB

LOL we can hang durian shells instead of pig heads at his front door :lol:

RB

ODPD? tts a creative one :rofl:

LOL we can hang durian shells instead of pig heads at his front door :lol:

Oh yeahhhh...hang the durian shells and scatter the seeds all over the place.. :P

Btw, till when is the durian season? august? september?

Hmm, don't know, probably an Aussie habit I picked up :lol:

Like RB said, wet cloth + dry cloth. It does the job. Paper can leave those annoying paper residue, Chux is just simpler and disposable after quite many uses since it's hardier than paper towels. :)

- Ely

Yeah, that's why it's called Chux, cos you chux em out after you're done with them.

RB

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, 3 of u talk behind my Blog.. ... 8|8|8|

Got randang, kueh kueh, I sure won't keng :o (oops, when did I ever keng)....

I love to visit my Muslim friends during Hari Raya cos I simply love the food our muslim friends make .... kekekekeke :D

ODPD? tts a creative one :rofl:

Oh yeahhhh...hang the durian shells and scatter the seeds all over the place.. :P

Btw, till when is the durian season? august? september?

Sis lady_R, no worries, I know where to get nice durian even if it's low season :sport-smiley-004: so long you don't mind I bring durian to your place during Hari raya :sport-smiley-004:

Sis lady_R, no worries, I know where to get nice durian even if it's low season :sport-smiley-004: so long you don't mind I bring durian to your place during Hari raya :sport-smiley-004:

hah Bro..seriously I dont mind :sport-smiley-004: it be a great pleasure + durian is my fav fruit (imagine when im preggy with my daughter, for the whole 9mths..every week I will ask hubby to buy durian for me..:lol:) now my daughter dont even like to eat or smell durian at all..wat a waste for her :lol:

wah!! then this have to be the gathering that i cannot miss.... but durian with rendang?? or rendang with durian!! seem like a bit too heaty leh... any idea how to "cool" down afterwards?

can't wait for hari raya to come...

wah!! then this have to be the gathering that i cannot miss.... but durian with rendang?? or rendang with durian!! seem like a bit too heaty leh... any idea how to "cool" down afterwards?

hmmm..rendang with durian sounds nice. Usually after durian people will eat mangosteen? Heard this from some old folks :) anyway you can chillz out at the balcony by the longkang..heheheh..and I can't wait for Hari Raya too..meeting you guys. Counting down ~ 3mhs to go :sport-smiley-004:

hmmm..rendang with durian sounds nice. Usually after durian people will eat mangosteen? Heard this from some old folks :) anyway you can chillz out at the balcony by the longkang..heheheh..and I can't wait for Hari Raya too..meeting you guys. Counting down ~ 3mhs to go :sport-smiley-004:

Don't worry bout the heatiness sistas, u gals can go for a steam bath or suana or exercise , once u sweat, the heatiness will leave your body :sport-smiley-004:

Or jus drink plenty of water, I cannot resist redang n durian :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: yeah ! countdown !

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, 3 of u talk behind my Blog.. ... 8|8|8|

Got randang, kueh kueh, I sure won't keng :o (oops, when did I ever keng)....

I love to visit my Muslim friends during Hari Raya cos I simply love the food our muslim friends make .... kekekekeke :D

Well we didn't want to put the durian with all the sai talk :P.

My wife also likes but not me so much. Even if she just puts it in the fridge, my butter tastes of it after a night.

Durian puff was ok but don't like the stringy bits in the fruit and the smell is an acquired taste ;)

RB

hah Bro..seriously I dont mind :sport-smiley-004: it be a great pleasure + durian is my fav fruit (imagine when im preggy with my daughter, for the whole 9mths..every week I will ask hubby to buy durian for me..:lol:) now my daughter dont even like to eat or smell durian at all..wat a waste for her :lol:

You overdosed her when you were preggy and now she has already experienced enough for her lifetime ;).

For the last two kids, my wifes tastes completely changed and were also different of each childs preggy period.

Wife blames hormones... funny how she doesn't accept that when hubby wants to go to the bedroom for some fun.....then hubby must control his hormones :P.

Rb