Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LADY_R

Our Crib

Dear Sis Lady_R, very sorry i did not make it to your place as I'm v busy currently, with moving in and also with work... Your house warming fell on Singapore GP date which I'm involve in some company events.... very very sorry.... Cheers !!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi PoppyLove,

We bought the table separately from a furniture shop at Bukit Timah (sorry cant remem the shop name). While the stool we bought at Wholesale Teak Company at paya ubi industrial park. I did saw almost the same design but a bit lower in height at Picket & Rail IMM...they having a sale right now :P

BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS

Kitchen

51-1.jpg

This might seem a peculiar observation but erm.. I noticed your trash can is what I have in mind to buy :P. Where did you get it from?

Thanks!

BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS

Dining/Foyer/Entrance

Major changes at the entrance/kitchen/foyer..we combined both area into one. My intention is to let my guest enter from the kitchen instead of normal dining/living entrance...got this idea from a condo layout :P

We also hacked away the utility room, which we convert the area into a kitchen/storage/shoes cabinet. As for our dining area, not much changes done...still using the old marble flooring. We only change the windows, plaster the whole area, add-on tv/power points. As for the furniture - we used back our 7yrs old zen dining table, old teak wood study table and also installed a new tv (bad habit we got here...we loves to watch tv while having our lunch/dinner or while preparing the food) :P

91.jpg

122.jpg

Staircase

we just repaint the railing and laminate the flooring with a borders. About the borders, we don't find it an issue or make a big fuss about it...which we feel our feet able to adapt ;)

121.jpg

123.jpg

Edited by LADY_R

PassageWay

All Laminates from Kronotex - Capital Oak (D2994) from the Mammut series for passageway and all 3 bedrooms flooring.

Natural Pine (D2774) from the Exquisit series for staircase and foyer/entrance.

131.jpg

BedRoom 2

Change the windows and grilles, plaster whole house, repaint all the solid nyatoh doors to white colour and change the door handle.

Custome-made teak wood wardrobe with doors from Pagoda Teak Furniture.

132.jpg

133.jpg

Master BedRoom

Change the windows. Add on a partition to separate bed and walk-in-wardrobe.

Custome-made King size bed frame and walk-in-wardrobe from Pagoda Teak Furniture.

124.jpg

125.jpg

Hi Lady R,

Love your total reno. Esp ur kitchen..

In d midst of deciding to get an EM in the west as well.. area 149sqm. Would say it is almost similar to your area and the floor plan is mirror image of urs..

Would you mind to let me know how much in total you spend for your reno, or if possible share w me your quote? Also your contact for the door plate. Lastly i know your dining table is from your previous hse.. but care to share where u bot it from?

The EM condition requires FULL RENO.. as we can already see gaps from the room door frames.. but yet, we are trying to minimize total expenditure if possible to only 60k. Not custom made or any carpentery wrks except for kitchen... So i want to start my research now to better understand what i can do to beautify yet not out of control.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Edited by Celtricia

Hi Lady R,

Love your total reno. Esp ur kitchen..

In d midst of deciding to get an EM in the west as well.. area 149sqm. Would say it is almost similar to your area and the floor plan is mirror image of urs..

Would you mind to let me know how much in total you spend for your reno, or if possible share w me your quote? Also your contact for the door plate. Lastly i know your dining table is from your previous hse.. but care to share where u bot it from?

The EM condition requires FULL RENO.. as we can already see gaps from the room door frames.. but yet, we are trying to minimize total expenditure if possible to only 60k. Not custom made or any carpentery wrks except for kitchen... So i want to start my research now to better understand what i can do to beautify yet not out of control.

Thanks a lot in advance.

You Got PM!

My only advise for those who intend to do reno in future..always think about yourself :)

Never think about your visitor, cos the person who will be staying will be you. Always think about Me..ME..Me..what I want, what I need :P & from my second reno experienced, I'm just glad that I follow my heart and dont even bother about others... I'm still falling in LOVE with my home..love every corner of it..love all the reno that we did.. :yamseng: