Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bepgof

Japan Radiation

Anyone care to share views as to Japan's nuclear radiation leakage, anything to do with feng shui?.

Edited by bepgof

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Commoners care only house, office fs. Who care if earth is sick or not. Because of the "shake", Japan has more eastward and the earth slef-rotate slightly faster. Latitude/longtitude, time all kena affected. Divination methodologies all affected.

The "SHA" kena carried into clouds and move by wind(feng), and finally "drop down" onto earth by rain (shui).

Radiation tramsmits through vacuum too, close the door/window won't help.

The earth is sick, venting its anger, seeking revenge.....no place on earth is safe, except heaven.

ake

Anyone care to share views as to Japan's nuclear radiation leakage, anything to do with feng shui?.
Edited by godloveyou

My post here has been removed twice. The one who did the removal, kindly have the courtesy to inform the reason for doing so. Removing post is the website's right but without any valid reasons seems to be very rude. I have already brought this up to the Administrator. Thank you.

Users got "power" to shift anothers'posts here & there meh? If so, this forum very messy liao.

My post here has been removed twice. The one who did the removal, kindly have the courtesy to inform the reason for doing so. Removing post is the website's right but without any valid reasons seems to be very rude. I have already brought this up to the Administrator. Thank you.

Some elder who went thru' the WWII, believe in Kurma

Even their own Tokyo Governor Ishihara said "that the disaster was 'punishment from heaven" because Japanese have become greedy"

Which he apologies later

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/A...315-268198.html

Yes i heard some people say also.

But still god bless them for now please.

Users got "power" to shift anothers'posts here & there meh? If so, this forum very messy liao.

Intially I posted Japan Radiation topic here. I did ask about comments from feng shui point of view. My post was removed and placed in the kopitiam corner. It was fine for me, maybe not appropriate to post here. Later, got one forumer post same topic here. So I asked why was mine removed, is there such policy and who was the administrator. Next thing I knew, again removed without explanation. No PM, no emails or anything. So I notified both the editor and the adminstrator.

I suppose this is a successful website and success depends on users like you and me. I find that such actions not courteous at all!