Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guowei82

Storage Bed Frame Recommendation

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello, Wanna get a storage bed frame to save space for keeping my stuff.. Any Recommendation???

You can take a look at Seahorse brand located at Compasspoint. Part Leather (can choose colour) king size only $600+, Single size is $300+. Cheaper than anywhere else.

see horse has them too but its drawer concept if not u can try hommage trading ...i've not been there but i heard there's alot of beds over there

have anyone see a wooden storage bed b4?

need to ask them if the wood has been treated to avoid termites. Mine is treated with high heat cant rem the times the salesperson told me.

also if u wan to MTM eg make the storage height abit higher any add costs?

Edited by lucky huat huat

need to ask them if the wood has been treated to avoid termites. Mine is treated with high heat cant rem the times the salesperson told me.

also if u wan to MTM eg make the storage height abit higher any add costs?

Thanks..For the advice. Any shop to recommend??

we bot the storage bed from Plush Mattress Boutique. have u ever go down to shops to take a look at the storage beds?

Went before to fair at expo see until blur don know which company to buy from. So just wanna find out what to look out for when buying

Edited by guowei82

I bought mine from courts, brand is maxcoil, they can increase the height for you at a small price. I believe it is made in Indonesia.

Workmanship and price is okay by me.

2 points I want to bring up : The base of the bed is solid plywood not strips of wood.

and the hydrolic arm is of good quality with ten years warranty.

I have some unhappiness over the smell from the bed PVC material, even after airing the room. Till today, the smell is still there when I open the storage area to retrieve something.

Hope this helps :yamseng:

I bought mine from courts, brand is maxcoil, they can increase the height for you at a small price. I believe it is made in Indonesia.

Workmanship and price is okay by me.

2 points I want to bring up : The base of the bed is solid plywood not strips of wood.

and the hydrolic arm is of good quality with ten years warranty.

I have some unhappiness over the smell from the bed PVC material, even after airing the room. Till today, the smell is still there when I open the storage area to retrieve something.

Hope this helps :yamseng:

Just bought maxcoil : 1 king, 1 s/single and 2 single with the increased height storage frame..

Think they are made locally and hopefully i didnt 'kena" whack cause didnt have intentions to close deal so soon..

Just bought maxcoil : 1 king, 1 s/single and 2 single with the increased height storage frame..

Think they are made locally and hopefully i didnt 'kena" whack cause didnt have intentions to close deal so soon..

Where u got got it? And how much u paid?