Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guowei82

Storage Bed Frame Recommendation

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Crazy paid 6k for 4pc storage bed frame, one of my friend just brought 1 king and 2 queen for only less that 4k with Pu leather a eleven ago

Hehe :notti: .. I was told that if you buy new mattress usually they will have special price for bed frame & headboard. My budget is at max 2K with queen size mattress. I'm looking at decent bed frame with storage is my budget achievable?

Hehe :notti: .. I was told that if you buy new mattress usually they will have special price for bed frame & headboard. My budget is at max 2K with queen size mattress. I'm looking at decent bed frame with storage is my budget achievable?

you can get it with less than 2k, depend on the selected mattress. some site you can check

www.sleeppost.com

www.sleepystar.com.sg

www.ibeds.com.sg

www.homestore.sg

but be aware some cheap product

Just bought maxcoil : 1 king, 1 s/single and 2 single with the increased height storage frame..

Think they are made locally and hopefully i didnt 'kena" whack cause didnt have intentions to close deal so soon..

Hi Attenza,

Can i know where did you buy and how much did you pay?

Thanks

I just bought a storage bedframe from nova for $961 (incl gst). We wanted a king size but the sales stuff wrote the measurements of a queen size, which unknowingly, we took it as a King size. When our mattress came, then we realize that the bedframe is queen size rather than king size. Thus we went back to Nova and ask for an exchange, but they refuse to do anything and did not even want to offer a lower price compare to the original price we paid to buy back the bedframe. There was nothing we could do and now we are stuck with a king size mattress and a queen size bedframe. If there is anyone interested, i can let go at $500 (totally brand new). Interested buyers, please do email me directly yantingwang@hotmail.com I can send u the pictures of the bedframe if you require so.

Hi Attenza,

Can i know where did you buy and how much did you pay?

Thanks

Hi Star,

Believe i did mentioned in the previous post..

@ solution : think i am not crazy to pay that amount coz its very subjective as the quality/grade of the mattress plays a major part. moreover its 1 king, 1 s/single n 2 single and these are not the top of the range ones.

Anyway to each, its own :yamseng: