Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
knightskid

Any Recommended Master For Wedding Date?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

yes I share muffin's sentiments.

U can try to go to seng hong temple behind Geylang Police Station to ask the master to select the dates for you. But u need to check out with the priests there how much it's going to cost u becox the service is not free.

yes I share muffin's sentiments.

U can try to go to seng hong temple behind Geylang Police Station to ask the master to select the dates for you. But u need to check out with the priests there how much it's going to cost u becox the service is not free.

Can't find Seng Hong Temple, is it Seng Ong Temple?

I give u the address:

Lorong Koo Chye Sheng Hong Temple Association

No 15 Arumuragam Road

Singapore 409960

tel: 6-7443187

This is a very prestigious taoist temple that takes the lead for practices in Singapore.

There r 2 regular priests there but 1 of them have gone back to China.

Try calling first to check. If u didn't get to speak to the priest, then u let me know. I try to PM u his number.

best wishes

I give u the address:

Lorong Koo Chye Sheng Hong Temple Association

No 15 Arumuragam Road

Singapore 409960

tel: 6-7443187

This is a very prestigious taoist temple that takes the lead for practices in Singapore.

There r 2 regular priests there but 1 of them have gone back to China.

Try calling first to check. If u didn't get to speak to the priest, then u let me know. I try to PM u his number.

best wishes

I have called the temple, the one who answer my call recommend the one who is back to china. As for the other one, he didn't disclose at all.

Since the other master whom the temple recommends has gone back to China, u will need to look elsewhere or if u know how to read the chinese almanac, u could select your own wedding dates.

best wishes.

Master Long Tian Xiang

He provides 3 years of dates for you and accesses whether there will be "tao hua" in you n your partner's life and how to avoid.