Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Jovin, Can pm me their contact also.

I have heard that this renovaton firm is quite good. Their service is excellent.

I just purchase my new home and require some quotation.

So happen to see this post, can pm me the person to liase with also. thanks.

Rdgs,

MayTan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

met their id over the weekend. very friendly & professional advice from him. he showed us his portfolio & it was very impressive. His designs & style are very unique & upmarket. usually other ids not very willing to teach you alot of things unless you sign up with them, but he shared with us many things we didnt know abt reno before. our 1st meeting with other ids previously were also not that informative. We find him to be very trustable & now we are waiting for our quote, he told us he has many projects on hand but would try his best to get back to us asap. very hardworking indeed & 2 thumbs up for it :good:

waiting for good news :P

hi

great to hear a good comment about their service for u.there still a lot of thing about renovation that we didnt know. now my problem is fengshui issue. need E home to come up again to relocate my wardrobe. havent give E home a call yet. my question is, dont know the built in wardrobe can relocate anot???

jovin

Hi Jovin, Can pm me their contact also.

I have heard that this renovaton firm is quite good. Their service is excellent.

I just purchase my new home and require some quotation.

So happen to see this post, can pm me the person to liase with also. thanks.

Rdgs,

MayTan

hi meili

i have pm u, sorry i have miss out your post

best regards

jovin

hi meili

i have pm u, sorry i have miss out your post

best regards

jovin

Hi,

Thanks jovin.

I have contacted them and the person whom i spoke to is indeed friendly and helpful.

He taught me some pointers on renovation works and what i really need to do to my house as well as trying to help me save on my budget.

I will be meeting him soon to discuss further with my floor plan.

thanks once again to you. Jovin.

rdgs,

MayTan

Hi,

Thanks jovin.

I have contacted them and the person whom i spoke to is indeed friendly and helpful.

He taught me some pointers on renovation works and what i really need to do to my house as well as trying to help me save on my budget.

I will be meeting him soon to discuss further with my floor plan.

thanks once again to you. Jovin.

rdgs,

MayTan

hi may.

you are most welcome. they are good right. have a nice weekend. later i got my fengshui issue to solve later. headache headache. got to find E home to shift my built in wardrobe and my bed position. hey btw before you are going renovation , you may go to renotalk the fengshui session for some advice, guys there is very helpful..

best regards

jovin

Hi,

Could I get their contacts as well? I have tried emailing them but for a week I didn't get any reply. Tx

how was it? did u managed to get them?

Yeah, managed to get them and arranging to meet up at my place on Friday. Then all that remains is the quotation.

hi ranger

it sound good, any way their service is good and reliable. me and my wife have a happy renovation periods. any way is still up to individual.

jovin

hi ranger

it sound good, any way their service is good and reliable. me and my wife have a happy renovation periods. any way is still up to individual.

jovin

Hi Jovin, cam pm me their contact? TIA. :)

Hi Jovin, cam pm me their contact? TIA. :)

hi

i cant PM you the contact, don't what is going on with your pm session. think you got to check renotalk mods.

jovin

Hi Thanks Jovin.

I have recently met up with one of the personnel from Ehomeconcept.

He is indeed friendly and dont beat about the bush. We go straight to my ideas on my home concept and work out many ideas given by the personnel.

I am very happy to know him as he is very straight forward and dont hide anything like some of the other designer firm whom i met before.

Now i am waiting for his quotation. Will Update soon.

Rdgs,

MayTan

Hi,

May I know the name of the ID you guys used? I drop them a mail regarding my reno and one ID by the name Kevin reply me..Wonder if anyone used him before?

Cheers