Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dlareg

Storeroom Shelving

Hi All,

Anyone knows where I can get storeroom shelving done at? I need an L-Shaped shelf for the area.

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

shan: $120 to $150.... so cheap? i was looking at around $400 bucks for my bombshelter... where to get eh?

ryan: $200 for full metal or with wooden top? i'm actually looking at full metal cos i dont like e wooden smell in the storeroom... **** jialat.. you got photo of your rack can let me see? sorry to trouble... really want a better rack so can tahan for many years. my old house one the wooden top and horizontal metal bar i can see the shape abit off.. **** scary. maybe cos we overload abit... lol.

shan: $120 to $150.... so cheap? i was looking at around $400 bucks for my bombshelter... where to get eh?

ryan: $200 for full metal or with wooden top? i'm actually looking at full metal cos i dont like e wooden smell in the storeroom... **** jialat.. you got photo of your rack can let me see? sorry to trouble... really want a better rack so can tahan for many years. my old house one the wooden top and horizontal metal bar i can see the shape abit off.. **** scary. maybe cos we overload abit... lol.

Hi,

Im not sure how to post picture.

http://www.yee-sin.com/

Same as their pictures.

Cheers.

Edited by RyanMelissa

How to get Yee Sin to do quotation?

My bomb shelter is 210cm x 58cm (Configuration B) in their picture.

1) Do they only have plywood? No metal?

2) Can they provide shelfing till end of wall?

3) What is the cost of configuration B (if anyone had the same done up)

4) I noticed that at the joint of the L shape, there is no centre pole. All their shelving are screwed to it?

Thanks alot