Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi pros of renotalk,

I am going to start my home reno on this week.

will be uploading some pics soon....

My works are

<u><b>Bathroom x 2</b></u>

Hacking of all bathrm fittings & accessories

To Supply & Lay Ceramic/Homogeneous Wall (full height) and Floor Tiles

Includes: Waterproofing

Hacking of all bathrm doors & frames

Supply & install acrylic bi-fold door

Supply & install wc & basin

Supply & install toilet accessories

Labour to Install Water Heater

Convert squat to sitting - 1

<u><b>Kitchen</b></u>

Hacking of old kitchen cabinet

Hacking of old sink & stove support

Hacking of old cabinet, fridge

Construct 50mm new cabinet base

Design & fabricate 27 ft solid laminated kitchen cabinet in ABS trimming laminated door

Box up sewage pipe

Supply & install solid top 16ft

Construct 9ft sink & stove support

<u><b>

Plumbing</b></u>

Supply & Connect Stainless Steel Piping for Whole

House

Electrical

Whole house rewiring

<u><b>

Misc Works</b></u>

Construct L-Box ****

Polishing of terrazzo

Supply & Install Rubbish Chute at Kitchen

General cleaning & chemical wash

Haulage services

Disposal of debris

Edited by sahabudeen

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I am spending about 17K...

4011.jpg

Kitchen:

4012w.jpg

4013.jpg

Toilet:

4014.jpg

Hall:

4015.jpg

This how the house looked like when I buy it....

Edited by sahabudeen

Congrats on your new home!

Wah!! The house condition worse than mine... :P

I also have very tight budget... Initially looking at $12k and below but the cheapest quote stills works out to be 20+k... :deal: Still in the mist of negotiating with the contractor - trying to do away with some item...

Which Id/contractor did you engage?

All the best to your reno ya :yamseng:

I have lost 17K with IZ, D'Ridz Dsign!

He is no where to be found. No news from him for the past 1 week+. What am I going to do? I have taken a bank loan and I have pawn my mums gold to pay him! what to do now...... Pls help me, what can I do now? Not event half the work is done..... I am not a rich guy to just find another person to reno... Dame it, he is a Son of B!

Hi Bro.. My condolences to you.. May I know if there is any updates on your status of your reno?

We're also sourcing for our reno works for our 3'NG'..

Oh dear! Did you manage to find him already? Go to his office otherwise CASE as advise by Suspender! Maybe something had happened to him? I really hope things will turn out well for you.... Take care ya!

Edited by miap

Hi guys, after more then 3weeks he called me. That was when I got his add and my bro n me when to the add to look for him. He was not around, there where ppl at home told us that he as gon out. We dint say that thing to them, we just informed them that as Id to call us back. After that day then he called me.

When he called me, he say he got send out Email to me about his missing. Which I didn't not get. Then he sayed he will meet up with me in 2 days time.

We meet at the place where our Reno is going on, he looked very sad and not feeling well. I asked him wat is going on, it's beer more then 1 month any work is done. How long more do I have to wait? He toled me that he will start work in 2 days.

The 2 days came, but no one to work (Reno). Call call.… no ans. Next day he SMS me and toled me that he got no funed now, will start work Monday ( 9 May) which is tml. I called him today no ans. Can't one can tell me will his work start soon? I can have a very bad time 17k!!! How can ppl do this? How come the gov not doing anything abou it? Such this have been happening for may years.

I read about making a report is nathing to them, then how to get back the money. When then, end of the day I have no place to stay until I have a toilet! I am staying with my mum n dad who are old. They also can not sleep well cos of this reno. I am worred and hopeless.

Edited by sahabudeen

I have sent him txt's & email but I did not meet up or know him. Based on some threads here, believe there are many RenoTalkers have had engaged with him. Probably you can try to understand from them & situation may not see what you have thought.

Hi guys, after more then 3weeks he called me. That was when I got his add and my bro n me when to the add to look for him. He was not around, there where ppl at home told us that he as gon out. We dint say that thing to them, we just informed them that as Id to call us back. After that day then he called me.

When he called me, he say he got send out Email to me about his missing. Which I didn't not get. Then he sayed he will meet up with me in 2 days time.

We meet at the place where our Reno is going on, he looked very sad and not feeling well. I asked him wat is going on, it's beer more then 1 month any work is done. How long more do I have to wait? He toled me that he will start work in 2 days.

The 2 days came, but no one to work (Reno). Call call.… no ans. Next day he SMS me and toled me that he got no funed now, will start work Monday ( 9 May) which is tml. I called him today no ans. Can't one can tell me will his work start soon? I can have a very bad time 17k!!! How can ppl do this? How come the gov not doing anything abou it? Such this have been happening for may years.

I read about making a report is nathing to them, then how to get back the money. When then, end of the day I have no place to stay until I have a toilet! I am staying with my mum n dad who are old. They also can not sleep well cos of this reno. I am worred and hopeless.

I guys, date no improvement. On 12 May I call him 3 x, and msged him. No reaply, at night I SMS him 'r u testing me'. He got angry with me and reapllyed he will run way if I keen on pushing him. And no one will be able to do anything about it.

Wat dos that mean? He is so strong that nathing will happen even we make report? So wat dos the Police n Gov doing ? Everyone say Sg is a safe place to stay if any one try to be funny will have to pay for it. I don't think so, if ppl like him can reaply that way.

Come on ppl how many of u guys out there got it to the same problem n got back ur money?

I find it strange that you would pay him 17k upfront. Usually the money is paid in stages, upon completion of certain portion of the works. This will be stated in the contract.

I have paid 2 x. First when I sign, 2nd when the work started. The work when on for about 1 week plus, I asked him when will the rest come he told me will start soon after toilet tiles r done. Even the tiles not up he when missing!

Edited by sahabudeen