Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
farkingnuts

Can't Hear What A Good Ac Power Cord Can Do ? See A Doctor !

if you people don't believe a good ac power cord can make a big difference, go to those hifi shops and compare and listen..............

not only do a specialty ac cord sound far far better than those free black ones..............................

there are big differences between brands....................

by the way, those that say got no difference or can't hear any difference.....................

that means either they know nothing about hifi......................or they need to see a doctor regarding their ears.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
if you people don't believe a good ac power cord can make a big difference, go to those hifi shops and compare and listen..............

not only do a specialty ac cord sound far far better than those free black ones..............................

there are big differences between brands....................

by the way, those that say got no difference or can't hear any difference.....................

that means either they know nothing about hifi......................or they need to see a doctor regarding their ears.

Or have equipment with a reasonable power stage, it seems unlike FKN.

Of course the voodoo power cables he uses magically fix any issues with house wiring using non special cable and SP Services common electrical cables to the power station.

Test for yourselves by all means but use your head and think why leading experts state that any difference is a placebo and produced in the listeners mind and not from the equipment.

Check out the "top ten myths thread" for more info and documented links.

By their evidence, any one who perceives any big difference either needs better equipment or more than their ears tested.

I also hope that FKN is not suggesting that people should open their units and hard wire a new super power cable in as a lot of low to mid end equipment has hard wired power cables. That would be a very bad idea. You would invalidate your warranty and could invalidate your life if done incorrectly.

RB

now even very cheap amps and players got detachable power cords liao....................

swap out the free one supplied with a decent one and you'll be shocked at the differnce.............

ARGUE NO USE.....................GO AND LISTEN.....................

PEOPLE WHO SPEND THOUSANDS ON CABLE GOT LISTEN AND COMPARE ONE...................IF NO DIFF, THEY WON'T SPEND THOUSANDS LIAO..................

now even very cheap amps and players got detachable power cords liao....................

swap out the free one supplied with a decent one and you'll be shocked at the differnce.............

ARGUE NO USE.....................GO AND LISTEN.....................

PEOPLE WHO SPEND THOUSANDS ON CABLE GOT LISTEN AND COMPARE ONE...................IF NO DIFF, THEY WON'T SPEND THOUSANDS LIAO..................

Not the Yammy AV range. A number of lower end bluray and dvd players also come hard wired.

I agree. Go listen and buy but be aware there is no scientific basis for any perceived change. The problem is that you were not originally suggesting for people to go and try but telling them that they are better so just get one. I have nothing to argue about if you are now suggesting people should go listen and choose for themselves.

Maybe you would like to post up your top ten cds for demoing now in the other thread and could post your equipment. I will start another equipment thread for members to list their systems tomorrow. Would be interested to see both from you especially considering your statement on the demo music thread...... Donald Fagon and Tracy Chapman are not pop music :P . If you only listen to classical they you may be forgiven for that mistake though as you must be too old to know any better :) .

RB

Not the Yammy AV range. A number of lower end bluray and dvd players also come hard wired.

I agree. Go listen and buy but be aware there is no scientific basis for any perceived change. The problem is that you were not originally suggesting for people to go and try but telling them that they are better so just get one. I have nothing to argue about if you are now suggesting people should go listen and choose for themselves.

Maybe you would like to post up your top ten cds for demoing now in the other thread and could post your equipment. I will start another equipment thread for members to list their systems tomorrow. Would be interested to see both from you especially considering your statement on the demo music thread...... Donald Fagon and Tracy Chapman are not pop music :P . If you only listen to classical they you may be forgiven for that mistake though as you must be too old to know any better :) .

RB

1000% confirm any decent power cord SURE sound better than the free ones................

if the guy can't hear a difference......................he really need to see an ear doctor liao.................

1000% confirm any decent power cord SURE sound better than the free ones................

if the guy can't hear a difference......................he really need to see an ear doctor liao.................

Again you have failed to answer any questions asked directly to you.

Maybe you would like to post up your top ten cds for demoing now in the other thread and could post your equipment.

Oh and I have found another sure fire way to improve your sound 1000%.

Put packets of Coco Crunch under the amplifier (at least 1 box per side) and the combination of air paces and the material the Coco crunch is made of will completely isolate any form of electromagnetic interference from going up the amplifiers legs. It also provides air cushioned stability which will turn your S$100 amplifier in to one sounding like you paid 10 times as much. Top tip: You do not need to add milk.

I have no evidence that any of this works, will not post any links and will completely ignore any information stating that what I say is not possible. I will ignore the phacts of physics and instead claim that voodoo is how it works. I will maintain my view that you all must trust me and I know better than you all so you have to believe me and if you do not hear the difference then your ears don't work.

(those of a sane disposition I am sure will understand that this is just an example of the sort of posts FKN likes to make. Coco Crunch is unlikely to improve the sonic ability of your amplifier although I cannot be certain as I have not tried :P;) ).

Check out the "top ten myths thread" for more info and documented links. By all meant go and test but take what anyone tells you, especially if they are telling you that you are medically damaged if you cannot hear the same results as the poster hears, with more than just a pinch of salt....... maybe a bucket load would be more appropriate.

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for any damage resulting in tests with chocolate flavoured breakfast products and HiFi equipment, even if they are really tasty.

Enjoy

RB

aiyah....................those conmen from those high-end ac power cord makers....................

their thousand -dollar cables worse than those that come free with my rice-cooker........................ :dancingqueen:

Edited by farkingnuts

aiyah....................those conmen from those high-end ac power cord makers....................

their thousand -dollar cables worse than those that come free with my rice-cooker........................ :dancingqueen:

Again you fail to provide any evidence.

You also fail to understand the point. It is not that they are worse, clearly that is not the case material wise, it is whether they make any 'real' difference.

Using a gold plated fuel nosslle at the petrol station to fill your Honda Civic does not make it run any faster, whatever you choose to believe.

If you believe differently them show us the evidence.

RB

the more u blow at the cinder, the longer it glows...

but it is entertaining.

There are also others who are not aware that the cinder can be safely ignored as this is not a dedicated HiFi website.

Now if I only had a bucket of cold water ;).

RB