Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zax13

Planning To Install Kitchen With Glass Sliding Door.... Recommend Me Contractor, Please?

Hi guys, Anyone have install kitchen glass door recently. Can intro me your contractor which have good workmanship and reasonable price? I went to one id and quote me $1.5k. The dimension of my kitchen entrance is height 7ft x width 5ft 10.5". Thanks for the response.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi guys, Anyone have install kitchen glass door recently. Can intro me your contractor which have good workmanship and reasonable price? I went to one id and quote me $1.5k. The dimension of my kitchen entrance is height 7ft x width 5ft 10.5". Thanks for the response.

If just glass sliding door, don't need ID..just look in Strait Times Classified section

If just glass sliding door, don't need ID..just look in Strait Times Classified section

but have any with good workmanship and reasonable price? I will also look in ST if got good lobang.

but have any with good workmanship and reasonable price? I will also look in ST if got good lobang.

ID = Interior designer, they use the same guy from classified section n mark up price because they need to do space planning, 3D design, think of design that would have never cross your mind and enhance the colour matching with your furniture.

BUT if u just want a door...which u roughly knows what design u want..classified is your answer

ID will only help u to spend more n read less (classified)...lol

<!--quoteo(post=625232:date=Apr 2 2011, 10:21 AM:name=chang2)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chang2 @ Apr 2 2011, 10:21 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=625232"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->If just glass sliding door, don't need ID..just look in Strait Times Classified section<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Personally, I never look at ST classified. To me, they are all gimmicks.

Last month, I saw an ad stating that bathroom Bi-fold door only cost $50...Do you believe that??

P/S: My neighbour installed 2 Bi-fold door. $250ea (Including installation)

Personally, I never look at ST classified. To me, they are all gimmicks.

Last month, I saw an ad stating that bathroom Bi-fold door only cost $50...Do you believe that??

P/S: My neighbour installed 2 Bi-fold door. $250ea (Including installation)

I installed one last year at $200, last mth I installed another one is $250.

I installed one last year at $200, last mth I installed another one is $250.

Yeah, this is the market price.

That's why I never look at ST classified..

Yeah, this is the market price.

That's why I never look at ST classified..

hi, is this bi-fold door also called the HDB new type of "PD door" ??

or u got any pic to show ...

thanks cos i am still and got so much to learn ...

hi, is this bi-fold door also called the HDB new type of "PD door" ??

or u got any pic to show ...

thanks cos i am still and got so much to learn ...

Bi-fold door and PD door is different, you can google for the picture. Where do you intend to install the door? Bi-fold door will give sound after some time of using, only suitable for toilet but don't do it in your master bedroom, coz if at night someone using the toilet it'll be very noisy. PD door I heard is prone to problem.

On 20 September 2011 at 11:44 AM, musicbox said:

My Kitchen sliding glass door was $600 only

Hi I saw your blog and contacted the person but was quoted $1400.