Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hepenus68

Irobot - Roomba

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Robinsons' centrepoint is selling 3 types of irobots - i think one for vacuum, one for mopping and one for sweeping.

Quite pricey - about ~$1k

anyone has any experience in using irobots?

worth the money?

thanks in advance!

Hi can someone give me feedback of roomba irobot?

Interested to purchase 1. Anyone has good discount?

Call Edward @ 96394715

Robinsons' centrepoint is selling 3 types of irobots - i think one for vacuum, one for mopping and one for sweeping.

Quite pricey - about ~$1k

anyone has any experience in using irobots?

worth the money?

thanks in advance!

Am a user of this great little machine. I imported my from USA previously before my son was born and he's now 4. My roomba is still working except for the battery which needs to be replaced once every two years or so. Some maintenance though for cleaning the brushes and emptying the bins.

Great thing now that there is a local parallel importer...http://irobot-cleaner.weebly.com/

Btw, roomba is vacuum robot while scooba is mopping. Never really heard of one that just for sweeping ;-)

Suggest to get the lighthouse option rather than the virtual wall.

Bro Drexter,

You getting the Roomba or neato for your house? I am plannign to get one too le

They recommended Roomba as it is more durable. I am confused :rolleyes:

Am using the Roomba and recommend it. Amazed at the dust it can pick up even after I had vacuumed and mopped the place! Not to mention it saves time. Just let it do its job when you are out.

Pls do not buy the Korean brand robot vacuum. I think you can check youtube for many comparison tests.

There usually is a booth at IT shows selling Irobot at a slight discount.

They recommended Roomba as it is more durable. I am confused :rolleyes:

Hmm but the review says neato its for efficient then roomba.. I have 2 roomba actully 1 in my sis and 1 at my MIL house..

The result is not bad but just that 3ooomba will be stucked sometimes at tight places.. Feel like trying neato out le.. Haha

Hmm but the review says neato its for efficient then roomba.. I have 2 roomba actully 1 in my sis and 1 at my MIL house..

The result is not bad but just that 3ooomba will be stucked sometimes at tight places.. Feel like trying neato out le.. Haha

Try and let us know soon. Haha