Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ve_ve

Shattered Shower Glass Door

Hi all I moved in to my new place a year or so ago. I believe it still consider new. One day My shower glass door has shattered for no reason. My id told me it's no longer under warranty.

Where could i find ppl to replace it any recco? TIA

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Should they have after sales service? They can give you the contacts of the glass company so what if is no longer under warranty....contract got specific what is the thickness////

There is after sales service . Just that he's taking his own sweet time. My ID came to my place to see and it's has been almost a month and he had not given me a replacement of sort.

The reply is "will get back to me"

My glass is 10cmm i believe.

I asked a shop i know in my area and it cost almost $600. I called the shop w/o any exact measurement so it was a rough guide.

Hi all I moved in to my new place a year or so ago. I believe it still consider new. One day My shower glass door has shattered for no reason. My id told me it's no longer under warranty.

Where could i find ppl to replace it any recco? TIA

Hi Ve_ve, have u found a contractor to replace your shower glass door? It's supposed to be tempered and shouldn't break into pieces that easily.

If u still haven't found any replacements, u might want to consider asking Han Fong Aluminium. Their workshop is located at Ang Mo Kio.

I believe that they do replacements and their workmanship & quality of material used are superb.

They did my brother inlaw's shower screens & my vanity drawers. Value for $ with very good workmanship.

U could take a look at my vanity drawers at my thread :)

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...c=39552&hl=

Edited by edenstrauss