Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nettez

Project Punggol Lodge!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Nettez!

please send me the contacts to my email!! hehee.. your house looks really beautiful =D am still considering the option between having a ID/contractor/separate contractors... when u say supervise them, do u mean u hv to be there the entire time while they r working? =D

thanx!

(looking forward to hearing from u~!)

sarah

sarafie85@gmail.com

Hey Sarah, thanks for the compliment. have just emailed u the ctcs i used. =) I have done it ala carte, in order to get the best of all worlds. My carpentry contact is actually an ID too, so you can consider getting a qoute from him!

Hm well we only supervised the carpentry works, as our neighbour had a bad experience! Did not have to supervise the lightings or flooring.

love ur bay windowsettee! we also did something similar, but not with the dent, just flat.. also thought of getting cushions, but agree it kinda looks nicer without it also

hey thanks! yeah it was an 'unintentional' design to have the dent, and it turned out quite nice!

hope to also share on the blog to new home-owners on possible new settee designs. :)

Hi neighbor! Glad to see updates, seems your hues is coming along nicely. :)

hey hafiizh, thx loads.. i love ur open concept kitchen!

Hello All!

Have been busy with work for awhile... some pictorial updates on our curtains!

We have gotten the contacts courtesy of Renotalk... did the curtains for our house at about 1k.

Price is reasonable.. coz if were to get from IKEA, it costs about 800 but the quality of curtains is much more inferior.

Let the pictures do the talking!

The Living Room

LivingRoom1.jpg

The Masterbedroom

photo9.jpg

Check out the nice chiffon material, :)

photo11.jpg

hi, the reno work looks fabulous. you did this by engage different contractor for different work? no main contractor or ID?

I am going to collect key for my new HDB too. Can you let me have your contacts?

thanks a lot in advance.