Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ssck123

First Appointment

Dear Fourmers,

I am in the process of doing a contra, during my first appointment I was informed by the HDB resale officer about the cash that I will be getting back at the end of the sales which is $83K.However in the end she informed me that I will be getting only about $67K.

1) I am selling my old unit for a COV of $25K and the new unit's COV is only $18.5K.

2)HLE is $298K but my loan is only $202K.

3)After selling my old unit I will be getting $166k and 50% will be back to my CPF which is the balance of $83K cash.

My question is how come I am getting about $16K lesser than what I've calculated? I was informed by the resale officer that I will need to deduct the balance of $13K for the COV of my new unit is it true? :dunno:

Thanks.

Edited by ssck123

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Dear Fourmers,

I am in the process of doing a contra, during my first appointment I was informed by the HDB resale officer about the cash that I will be getting back at the end of the sales which is $83K.However the resale officer informed me that I will getting only about $67K.

1) I am selling my old unit for a COV of $25K and the new unit's COV is only $18.5K.

3)After selling my old unit I will be getting $166k and 50% will be back to my CPF which is the balance of $83K cash.

My question is how come I am getting about $16K lesser than what I've calculated? I was informed by the resale officer that I will need to deduct the balance of $13K for the COV of my new unit is it true? :dunno:

Thanks.

Anyone can advise on this???

Yr questions I catch no ball, can only guess and some questions for u:

1. Yr old unit is a "subsidised" flat or bought from resale mkt?

2. If take 2nd time the so called "hdb concessionary loan", need to use full CPF refunds and up to 50% cash proceeds.

3. HLE is $298K but my loan is only $202K.??? Which for which & what for what??

4. Log on cpf, use singpass, will know exact amount to be returned to cpf account.

5. "I was informed by the HDB resale officer about the cash that I will be getting back at the end of the sales which is $83K.However the resale officer informed me that I will getting only about $67K.". ??? Same officer told you at same time two different amount??

Dear Fourmers,

I am in the process of doing a contra, during my first appointment I was informed by the HDB resale officer about the cash that I will be getting back at the end of the sales which is $83K.However the resale officer informed me that I will getting only about $67K.

Thanks.

Edited by bepgof

U need to pay cash only for COV part for your purchase. So the officer is correct, but there is still short of 3k, ask the officer for the statement.

Thnx for the reply you have answered my question.