Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
riken1974

Jobless In Singapore

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I have sales promoters role selling consumer electronics in retails (Courts, Harvey Norman, etc).

Pls. contact me if interesting. Job will have basic + commission/incentives.

Br,

bb

Finding the right job is hard work. I know that from the past. My friend might need a sales guy for Singapore in the engineering field. If you like you can PM me some more details about yourself and I'll forward it.

just happen to see this post. hope you have found a job! don't give up is the key. Jia you!

What does 'don't give up' mean here?

Search search search

Apply apply apply

interview interview interview?

Go home empty hand?

Care to share experiences like:

- Jump off the ship on own accord, why

- Push by captain to jump off ship, why

- Job searching tips

- Resume writing tips

- Interview tips?

i think as long not picky sure got job one..unless you got really bad criminal records...or really bad past jobs records...or really jialet looks and I mean those really scary type..keke..

I sometimes have a question for unemployed people. How do you look for a job if you haven't been able to find anything good so far? I think there are so many platforms and job sites nowadays that it's almost impossible to be left without income options.

I can agree with you on this one because personally, it only took me a few days to find a new job. Ofс I don't have some incredible specialty, but I found a good option here https://layboard.in/vacancies/jobs-in-saudi-arabia/speciality/driver. Layboard has a handy search filter, with which I immediately removed irrelevant options, choosing only from the most suitable.