Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good and cheap contracter to change my kitchen stove and basin top to solid surface top as my wood surface is starting to pop out because of seeping of water.

Please let me know the price and quality used Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yes LG Hi MAC is excellent for kitchens that are heavily used. I don't have a single scratch in 5 years and is very resistant to heat. They have a huge variety of colors some more. can visit their store in Sungei Kadut.

Looking for good and cheap contracter to change my kitchen stove and basin top to solid surface top as my wood surface is starting to pop out because of seeping of water.

Please let me know the price and quality used Thanks

pm you..please check ya.

Am also looking for kitchen contractor to change my kitchen top to solid surface. Pls recommend and what is estimate price per foot run for example LG Hi-Mac solid surface if u know.

Thanks in advance

Solid surface comes in many type of materials...

1. Postform (plywood with laminate)

2. Solid wood (polished and lacquer)

3. Polyester/Acrylic mixed

4. 100% Polyester

5. 100% Acrylic

6. Natural Stone (Granite/Marble/Limestone)

7. Stainless Steel

8. Quartz

If you are looking for low maintenance, heat resistance, stain resistance, scratch resistance and chip resistance, then only Quartz fit the bill. I only use the brands (CaesarStone and SilesStone) i trusted. They are available in premium and non-premium range; various thickness (the thicker the more $); they can be quite expensive $180 pfr for non-premium and $280 pfr for premium range.

If your kitchen cabinet is 10 feet in length, most if not all solid surface will come in 2 pieces. However some materials can be polish until cannot see and cannot feel the join line.

I am using CaesarStone 2141 Fresh White Quartz (20mm) for my kitchen, total of 16 feet, $4000. If you are quoted by ID, expect to pay more. My longest kitchen cabinet is 9 feet, the Quartz solid surface comes in 2 pieces and installers use resin epoxy to join them together, can see and feel the join line.