Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all

After sorting a lot of IDs and the quotations, we came out with few potential ID for our renovation. Can I check with you guys if anyone use Willie from Vinc Interior before? If so, do you mind share your experience? Appreciate all your inputs.

Thanks a bunch, folks. :-)

Cheers

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Glad, that my post already shown. Had posted it since the weekend. Anyone, please help because we really need to start the reno already to meet our schedule move in June'2011.

Please..

thanks again.

Glad, that my post already shown. Had posted it since the weekend. Anyone, please help because we really need to start the reno already to meet our schedule move in June'2011.

Please..

thanks again.

Actually this company and Room for ideas is the same company.. you can do a search on room for ideas or go to the T-blog section to read up..

Hope this is helpful..

Frankgal,

Unless you believe that there is free lunch in this world, then you will be taken into their so called "Package". I've seen quite a few starting a post asking fellow forumers about the level of damage of the packages, and I had replied to them, "Beware of the Hidden Costs". Now, this is what I mean. :)

Can consider using contractor, Since ID still need contractor to do the job.

From my experience, discuss with contractor and show him the photo and concept. End of the day, I have done my renovation with satisfaction and saving.

So far, I am happy with the service and workmanship and recommended to few of my friends.

Yes, I saw one of the topic on Ciseern some time back in renotalk. A lot of hidden cost, expensive and workmanship so so only. Many poor feedback. But now the forum is begin removed, I suspect, Ciseern had ask the admin to remove so no one can read.

Dear all,

I am from Ciseern and would like to clarify some matters.

First of all, the tread on Ciseern was closed by Renotalk's Administrator and not at the request of Ciseern. The reason may be because there is an investigation of defamation going on.

We are suspecting that someone is using different usernames to post negative remarks to defame Ciseern. So far there are 3 usernames being investigated and others still going on. The 3 usernames are 1) magma 2) sufferer87 3) truth0007. The findings are: -

1) magma posting on Apr 7 2011 at 11:17pm & truth0007 posting on Apr 8 2011 at 12:01am shared the same IP Address 116.15.72.181

2) truth0007 posting on Apr 8 2011 at 3:58pm & sufferer87 posting on Apr 8 2011 at 8:46pm shared the same IP Address 116.15.191.59

3) sufferer87 posting on Apr 13 2011 at 6:48am & truth0007 posting on Apr 13 2011 at 9:04am shared the same IP Address 49.245.92.234

With such findings, we strongly believed that the 3 users are of the same person, or from the same computer or at least from the same internet environment. Further actions will be taken after we got reply from Singnet Broadband the identities of theses IP Addresses.

We had already requested Renotalk Administrator to put Ciseern's tread back and reveal the same findings. Meanwhile, as investigation is still on going, we will not comment further till investigation is completed.

Thank you for reading this and do post truly.

CiseernAdmin

I would like to clarify that these users (magma, sufferer87, truth0007, buoyant9090) belong to the same person.

What was written in this forum was made out of impulse due to miscommunication between Ciseern and me.

I sincerely apologise for my actions and would like to withdraw all remarks made against Ciseern.