Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hock

Home In The West

My MBR wc is just like urs, in between boxup wall and vanity cabinet, also no space for toilet roll holder at the side of wc. In the end, we place the toilet roll holder infront of the wc, better that taking the risk of a twisted back.. Haha...

Or put on the vanity cabinet side instead? Also think the twisting is inconvenient.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

haha, really no idea jus told them to install behind. the front wall is quiet abit distance away, when finsihing poopoo, need to stand up to grab the paper, also not conveient. so end up here.

Noticed ur toilet roll holder is right behind, isn't it inconvenient after 'doing business' must turn back couple of times?

yup, agree, the twisting is inconvenient.

Or put on the vanity cabinet side instead? Also think the twisting is inconvenient.

Clearing of debris and cupboard protection was done today. Whole house feel much cleaner. Aircon was also installed.

Some photo to share

Reno day 66

Living room shot

6397d61b.jpg

f24c5e8f.jpg

Mbr wardrobe

aed03052.jpg

Bedroom 2 wardrobe

44db804b.jpg

Mitsubishi system 4

ff8c4ffa.jpg

Edited by hock

I did roller blinds for whole house 8yrs ago..All black out type cos my bedrooms n living r NW facing..

Since it's in superb condition after so many yrs, I called the company which did for me to dismantle n do another 2 new sets for me in other areas. They will help me to put up again after my Reno of the old pieces.

Roller blinds r gd for lazy people like me! I juz wipe it clean once a while. So far, no regrets n I felt it matches my simplicity design so I love it! Curtains r nice but v dusty...

Hi angelbutterfly, yup, totally agreed. 8 yrs n still going good is very worth it. Easy maintenance. That's one of the reason too. ID recommended a roller blind contractor. Came over to take measurement for 4 bedroom, living room and kitchen too. Quote was ok and proceed with this vendor.

I did roller blinds for whole house 8yrs ago..All black out type cos my bedrooms n living r NW facing..

Since it's in superb condition after so many yrs, I called the company which did for me to dismantle n do another 2 new sets for me in other areas. They will help me to put up again after my Reno of the old pieces.

Roller blinds r gd for lazy people like me! I juz wipe it clean once a while. So far, no regrets n I felt it matches my simplicity design so I love it! Curtains r nice but v dusty...

Edited by hock

Went to check if carpenter work on the remaining wardrobe in bedroom and living room store. Heng huh, as promIse, they working on it when we reach in late evening. Thumb up.

c28b1ac3.jpg

4536308a.jpg

My bedroom balcony light.

9e6873f7.jpg

Baby fan installed

d6128a27.jpg

That's all for today.

Reno day 58.

This 2 days was a tiring day. Doing vacuum, wiping, mopping and packing up my current place. Whole body aching aching. 3 more days to go and will be shifting in on next Tuesday officially.

While doing cleaning, discovered some poor workmanship. Tiles that is unevenly installed was cut n replaced. Kitchen Cabinets door installed has big gaps and one of the door laminate has bubble effect. These will be rectify after we move in. Biggest worry now, yesterday late evening, while washing my living room balcony, negibour from the unit below came up and told us that her balcony was flooded. She claimed it never happened before. Knew what she meant. Immediately call up my ID and we visited her house this afternoon. Worrying that it was leaking from my balcony floor, we did a test, on my balcony tap and flood my balcony. Heng ah, not my floor leaking. What we found, Water gush out from her balcony floor trap, ID claim that the drainage pipe might be choke below her unit. The owner claimed the debris from the hacking could have choke the pipe and repeatly say it never happen before. After some discussion, the owner shall check with hdb to check on the problem and get bk to us. Worry issit bcos of the hacking debris that cause the choke. Now, my fish tank got to put on hold. Don't want to flood her house every week when I do water change.

Only photo to share, too busy and tired.

My livIng room balcony folding doors.

b9e63a6e.jpg

44bd47c0.jpg

Also, 1 of the kdk baby fan vibrate quiet badly, call in the electrician but unable to resolve. Was told to call up kdk to seek their help. Any user of kdk baby fan who experience this issue?

That's all for today. Tomorrow back to aching task. Clean and pack.

Good nite.

Edited by hock

recently check with open net, previous owner did not sign up for the free installation which were done in early 2011. now i have to pay for the installation and waiting q is till end Nov 2011.... such a long wait and i cant hide cable trunking by then.

I have the same problem. I write in to management to ask for waiver .....

I have the same problem. I write in to management to ask for waiver .....

Thanks. I will also try to write in for waiver. Another tiring day I had.

Yesterday went to check out the installation of bathroom accessories and meet up id. All items were installed. Only the towel rack in Mbr bathroom need to reinstall as it was too high for my wifey. Tiles need to change out after redo. Id ok with it and I feel very pai say, cause it's me who told the plumber to install at that height. Never think hard enuf. Next abit regret doing the box up of my Mbr bathroom pipes. After installation of the toilet bowl than realize my poo poo space very squeeze. No choice, have to bare with it. Can't put on any more weight, if not no room for poo poo.

Few photos to update.

Mbr bathroom. See the space for poo poo.

c047422a.jpg

c81660cb.jpg

Common bathroom

b5c7184b.jpg

Kitchen granite stone installed. Luv the white and clean feel.

c7aa3709.jpg

eeabb344.jpg

That's all for today. Counting down to 6 sept that is our move in date. Next week painter and carpenter will finish up remaining work and id will be arranging for chemical wash.

How is your ixiss rain shower? Is it good? Just bought it for my new place...