Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sleek

Our 2Nd Home Slightly Further West

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Adi, i wont be happy until i have all their heads up on a noose rah!!! :rolleyes:

as for the WIW, no progress on any of the house reno plans as i havent gotten the full FS report from mae who is busy jet setting around the region , maybe she can bump into her billionaire on one of her travels :sport-smiley-004:

Aiyoyo!! Sister sister here, don't say that leh! I know my destiny well...my chart revealed that I will be meeting one billionaire, :dribble: really, but not in the so near future!!! :unsure: I will update in my blog on when and how I derive my destiny in search of rich ah pek ok?

I know I will be busy travelling from end of next week, and will be MIA for weeks....

For your fs report, I will finish the report and email you by this week!!

on to A HAPPIER event, it was also my hb's birthday yesterday the day of the first appointment for selling too that's why i didnt have time to update till today as we were busy since morning with the appt and running errands plus celebrating his bday in the evening.

We finally had a chance to dine at Morton's since we found out from 8Days they're having their special Steak and Seafood dinner again; featuring a Single Cut Filet Mignon along with a choice of Morton's signature seafood, side dish and salad/ soup. It's really worth it since the set is $108+++ and the steak is already $88+++ or $98+++ while the salad is $22+++. We also had their huge souffle for 2, $35+++ which was very kindly complimentary since it was the hb's birthday. What I didnt like was the rowdy noisy market atmosphere of the place but i loved the food, which was too much and I had to give 1/4 of the steak to my hb and didn't finish the side dishes! We also enjoyed Transformers: The Dark of the moon after our sumptuous dinner - i loved it and think the new girl gives a more classy feel which is more suited for his new job and moving to the big city so just comes across as far better than the previous girl, lol

Ordered this lovely rainbow cake with cream cheese dressing from my friend and we cut it with the boys before leaving for dinner

img6988copy.jpg

Edited by sleek

The cake really looks so colorful!! How much was it?

That's good that she turned up for 1st appt. I am sure it will be go in smoothly now. Sayang*

The cake really looks so colorful!! How much was it?

That's good that she turned up for 1st appt. I am sure it will be go in smoothly now. Sayang*

thanks may, crossing fingers and toes too :good: re: rainbow cake, you can find out more info and order other baked goodies too from here, http://www.facebook.com/prettyneatsg

Hi sis sleek! Glad that the crazy woman did turn up for the first appt! I can understand the stress cos I also arrange the first appt of my buying and second appt of selling on the same day so that I can have enough time to clear the cheque of my cash proceeds and using it to pay to hdb within the 10 days. When the buyer did not turn up on time for the 2nd appt, we almost broke out in cold sweats... Turned out that they were caught in the jam! Whew!!!

Your dinner looks good! Yummy yummy!!! Now looking forward to your Reno updates!

the rainbow cake looks very interesting.... :dribble:

it must be really stressful to deal with difficult pple like your buyer~ 8| hope no more weird "patterns" from now on!

It surprised me when my receptionist told me someone sent me a HAMPER!!! :rolleyes:

OMG!!! It is from our sister sleek here!!! I sent her the FS report for her furniture layout & colour theme from my work email address yesterday, and today, she sent me this hamper!!! :bow: Sister, Thanks a Million, it really warm my heart!!! :sport-smiley-004:

Front view of the hamper:

kgs9_8ac_uc4it.jpg

Back view of the hamper:

kgs9_9e8_uc4it.jpg

It surprised me when my receptionist told me someone sent me a HAMPER!excl.gif:rolleyes:

OMG!excl.gif It is from our sister sleek here!excl.gif I sent her the FS report for her furniture layout & colour theme from my work email address yesterday, and today, she sent me this hamper!excl.gif:bow: Sister, Thanks a Million, it really warm my heart!excl.gif:sport-smiley-004:

arrrrrgh mae da jie i'm so paiseh now leh, no need to post about it here, just a simple gesture as i wanted to thank you for your assistance .... :ph34r::seeya:

Hi sis sleek! Glad that the crazy woman did turn up for the first appt! I can understand the stress cos I also arrange the first appt of my buying and second appt of selling on the same day so that I can have enough time to clear the cheque of my cash proceeds and using it to pay to hdb within the 10 days. When the buyer did not turn up on time for the 2nd appt, we almost broke out in cold sweats... Turned out that they were caught in the jam! Whew!excl.gif

Your dinner looks good! Yummy yummy!excl.gif Now looking forward to your Reno updates!

So sweet of sleek! Mae jie, you deserved it cos u have been helping us with our queries:)

thanks friends78, really stress us out and make things worst for herself now that we have found out the truth :furious:keeping fingers & toes crossed that she will deposit the required amt within these 10days since wednesday. hahah i also want to have reno updates leh, meeting my ID on wed to discuss the new information from mae da jie :good:

the rainbow cake looks very interesting.... :dribble:

it must be really stressful to deal with difficult pple like your buyer~ 8| hope no more weird "patterns" from now on!

marsh, thanks thanks. my family need to go pai pai so no more weird patterns from now on! ;)

Ah.... So sweet of you to send hamper to mae.

Mae Sis, you are such a great help and like a big Sis to us all. Our thanks are never enough for what you have done.

extremely pissed, crazy woman turned up at my door 1 hour ago and claims hdb called her to tell her the loan is not approved and she doesnt have the money to continue with the purchase, wants me to look for a new buyer. i chased her away after scolding her. really WTF! :furious::curse: going to give it to her like she is doing to us :fire:

extremely pissed, crazy woman turned up at my door 1 hour ago and claims hdb called her to tell her the loan is not approved and she doesnt have the money to continue with the purchase, wants me to look for a new buyer. i chased her away after scolding her. really WTF! :furious::curse: going to give it to her like she is doing to us :fire:

:jawdrop: huh? if hdb not approved, then when she get the hle, would already know mah. :bangwall::bangwall:

don't care about her! only hdb will know so maybe you call hdb on monday? whatever she says is useless since already gone through 1st appt and she would have her hle then.