Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aeropot18

Casement And Sliding Windows

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

this look interesting... any 1 install yet?? how is it

PLS DO NOT USE THEM!

THEY ARE SLOW, IRRESPONSIBLE AND IRRITATING!

I HAVE MY DELAY!!!

AND STILL WORKING ON THIS NW.

IM NOT Happy with their workmanship too!!

save ur $$

I am doin casement type also, cos can open all pieces instead of sliding where 1 pc is alwasys fixed....

old hdb room windows veri small liao...fixed 1 pc less airy in my rooms.

I am doin casement type also, cos can open all pieces instead of sliding where 1 pc is alwasys fixed....

old hdb room windows veri small liao...fixed 1 pc less airy in my rooms.

Ditto on that.. Just had my casement windows installed and very happy with them. :sport-smiley-018:

Anyway, just to add on.. We initially considered getting the unblocked windows (casement + sliding) type too. But in the end, because we are still installing grilles, it didn't seem to make much of a difference whether it's the normal casement type or the new fangled unblocked windows kind.

Another thing to consider is that the unblocked windows have a bigger frame (the bottom frame is bigger because the windows bring the frames along with them to enable them to slide all the way to the ends). As a result, the window panes themselves end up being smaller. That was also a consideration for us.

So after much deliberation and factoring in the price, we decided to stick to good ol' casement windows :good: