Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah lau.....you so sway arh.....so now learn smart liao si boh? Ya la......next time check the fsm bazi chun bo......if bazi also not chun.....ask him to fly kite ho bo. Bazi not chun, house feng shui where got chun.

We didn't know about these kind of checking. In fact my hubby got to wait quite long after submitting his particulars to lawrence chan before getting his bazhi read.

You missed my post page 35 #1413

Some forum surfers also spotted this fsm produced clones in forums to self promote. Check out mummysg.com.

I think a fsm who resorts to these tactics is really 'lowly'.

You should undo whatever this fsm lawrence did for your house or get another fsm opinion.

It was too late that I read about his clones. Going through the more I read the more I see the similarities and intention in mummysg. How to undo? Any repercussions? Will anything bad happen again if changes made? So where do I put those things he advised us? I don't want to shift here and there resulting worse than ever.

I thought I was the only one around and now I feel assured that I'm not being too sensitive. I was recommended by someone in the forum mummysg and engaged lawrence chan.

Some of the arrangements you mentioned confirm that its the works of lawrence chan during the audit. I was told there are no crystal figuines to buy, no feng shui items to purchase. Ends up I got to put a metal bell at my main door. Mine was a resale flat, we had to wait for a week for the report despite we were being chased by the landlord from the existing lease. He didn't even know that the house was owned by a divorced couple and that was something which kept disturbing me even though my hubby had been assuring me. I just wanted to rid of this so that our new home is a peaceful one. Reading from many of those sad cases who had disputes with their hubbies really get on my nerves. You are spot on about the stones I also need to place in one pillar corner. Personally I feel absurd but since engaged him, might as well follow everything. When people come to my home, its this weird feeling of being sensed as too superstitious by my relatives and friends. What to do?

It was supposedly to have activated my health and wealth area. After we moved in, the very first thing observed was constant bickering. For nothing, my hubby will pick on me. From house work to my personal, unlike previously when we were still staying at the rental. I spent quite a lot uncontrollably just to relieve myself from the unnecessary stress developed over our arguments. So I would say, this house really not good for health and wealth.

Recently, one of my hubby's friend came and asked for a loan. My hubby lent him without even mentioning to me, this really caused another argument and is still ongoing because we have to postpone the Yamaha sound system I have been eyeing for a long time.

Good to know. Sad we are on the same boat. We did 2 more bazhi reading with other masters and their reading is so much better than lawrence chan. The other masters descriptions are more detailed although not 100 percent accurate. They were able to tell true things about us. On the other hand, my hubby said that using bazhi websites to calculate as compared to lawrence chan's reading makes not much difference. That cost us 200 plus with inability to be accurate. In addition got us confused about hubby's elements. I am no better than you right now. I was working fine and lunching often with almost all the colleagues. After shifting in to the house, all of a sudden colleagues were against me. It was such an awkward situation that no amount of initiated efforts on my part could resolve it. Making me going to office not only really tense but need to be always alert as to when the next arrow would fly to me. Bad things seems to happen one after another. On monday, don't know how a gucci bag was placed on my desk behind my desktop. Came back from meeting and a group of colleagues crowded around, kept pointing fingers and said things like "cheap", "thief" and ugly words. I have been with this company for slightly over 3 years, all have been fine and this chain of bad luck events kept coming after lawrence chan audit.

We didn't know about these kind of checking. In fact my hubby got to wait quite long after submitting his particulars to lawrence chan before getting his bazhi read.

Wah lau...gilat fsms read bazi on the spot wanna. Those who make you wait for 1 or 2 week for a bazi reading must be at home busy doing research, copying here and there.......

Even if you give them to prepare, they should say something that prick you and bleed blood wanna........no blood no parkay

It was too late that I read about his clones

Open your eyes big big when you surf la....... still not too late. You leave them there may be worse. Remove them still got chance tio bo? Wah lau ....just go get another fsm and see what he says.....

Got some forumers very hardworking wanna.......they discovered the clones were related to Lawrence chan.....so what a shame. Sometimes you should take some patience to read on.

Good to know. Sad we are on the same boat. We did 2 more bazhi reading with other masters and their reading is so much better than lawrence chan. The other masters descriptions are more detailed although not 100 percent accurate. They were able to tell true things about us. On the other hand, my hubby said that using bazhi websites to calculate as compared to lawrence chan's reading makes not much difference. That cost us 200 plus with inability to be accurate. In addition got us confused about hubby's elements. I am no better than you right now. I was working fine and lunching often with almost all the colleagues. After shifting in to the house, all of a sudden colleagues were against me. It was such an awkward situation that no amount of initiated efforts on my part could resolve it. Making me going to office not only really tense but need to be always alert as to when the next arrow would fly to me. Bad things seems to happen one after another. On monday, don't know how a gucci bag was placed on my desk behind my desktop. Came back from meeting and a group of colleagues crowded around, kept pointing fingers and said things like "cheap", "thief" and ugly words. I have been with this company for slightly over 3 years, all have been fine and this chain of bad luck events kept coming after lawrence chan audit.

No smoke no fire. Seeing smokes, very likely there are fires.

Water won't be frozen into 3 feet thickness within a night, same as 'Rome was not built within a day'.

3 yrs are not 3 days, you should know who are wolves and who are sheeps.

Don't attribute 'unpleasant events' to 'him him him' & 'you you you'. Reflect.

All 'pleasant events' don't claim credit to 'me me me'.

Why 'sudden' the 'magic' in office?

Who is the 'magician'?

Lawrence? Things shifted? Colleagues? You?

I'm sure not Lawrence but you.

Hi Ivy,

Sorry I have to trouble you. I just bought a resale condo and thinking of engaging a FSM before start renovating. Can PM me the FSM list? Thank you in advance.

• Like 1

No smoke no fire. Seeing smokes, very likely there are fires.

Water won't be frozen into 3 feet thickness within a night, same as 'Rome was not built within a day'.

3 yrs are not 3 days, you should know who are wolves and who are sheeps.

Don't attribute 'unpleasant events' to 'him him him' & 'you you you'. Reflect.

All 'pleasant events' don't claim credit to 'me me me'.

Why 'sudden' the 'magic' in office?

Who is the 'magician'?

Lawrence? Things shifted? Colleagues? You?

I'm sure not Lawrence but you.

These few weeks have not been smooth for me. I don't need sympathy but neither do I need any lecture. I'm sharing base on the unfortunate events I went through. I have been helpful , productive and the appraisal for the last 2 years have been excellent. If you don't know the actual situation, I would appreciate you to shut your big fat mouth. You not only don't show any empathy, instead rub salt to my wound.

If your life has been on a pedestal, sitting high in authority or you have excellent self motivation, good for you. You think you have the right to point a finger at a stranger in distraught that everything happened should blame herself? Your life, how well its maintained or controlled is your own business. This gives you no right to use mean words on me.

ONLY pains/lectures make ones grow.

Pains heal, scars remain.

We forgive not forget.

人无千日好,花无百日红

Youngsters love to pose & post their whatever interest & needs in public 'platforms' naively assuming such concerns might be well taken care of or 'shared' through invisible people at the other ends by playing back the same strokes or song. Other songs sing at the other ends then bo siong. What's this?

Like that engaging a thousand or millions fsms or bazi experts also no use - The key - is 'YOU'. 'You' need to understand the macro and micro environments well and blend in to follow the known laws. Real & good fsms are supposed to educate and help followers identifying, understand and obey these laws.These experts can, perhaps, enlighten you at a particular point of time, BUT, for sure can't follow wherever you go and whatever you do.

What're the points for knowing the 'element' - know already so what, can you tell me? Don't do these & that, must do these & that?

What're the points for knowing the 'future', if future really can be told, say I'll meet an accident & 'called home by the Lord' tmr at xxx, xxx.? Standby coffin now? So what?

'Bad luck' - do you really understand its intended meaning? 'Unwanted things cross into your path"?

Have you put in efforts preparing making 'love' things into happening?

My favorite phrase: Luck happens when preparation meets the opportunity! The 2 'lines' cross then 'spark' it is called 'luck'.

We can influence/control 'preparation' line but not opportunity line. Our knowledge to this world do help a bit identifying the opportunities at large, but these cannot be 'monoplized', as simple as that.

'Preparation' take times, skills, patience, love, resources,......no 'quick fix'.

Everyday wake up still alive is a 'gift' not a 'luck'.

Wound rubbing with salt helps waking up and speeding up healing process.

Hi Ivy,

I'm thinking of engaging FMS for my house. Would appreciate if you could pm me the list of good and bad fsm.

Thank you very much!

• Like 1