Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Ivy,

Can kindly forward me the list too. Thanks in advance.

Email add: wynnsimchang@gmail.com

Edited by wynnsim

Youngsters love to pose & post their whatever interest & needs in public 'platforms' naively assuming such concerns might be well taken care of or 'shared' through invisible people at the other ends by playing back the same strokes or song. Other songs sing at the other ends then bo siong. What's this?

Like that engaging a thousand or millions fsms or bazi experts also no use - The key - is 'YOU'. 'You' need to understand the macro and micro environments well and blend in to follow the known laws. Real & good fsms are supposed to educate and help followers identifying, understand and obey these laws.These experts can, perhaps, enlighten you at a particular point of time, BUT, for sure can't follow wherever you go and whatever you do.

What're the points for knowing the 'element' - know already so what, can you tell me? Don't do these & that, must do these & that?

What're the points for knowing the 'future', if future really can be told, say I'll meet an accident & 'called home by the Lord' tmr at xxx, xxx.? Standby coffin now? So what?

'Bad luck' - do you really understand its intended meaning? 'Unwanted things cross into your path"?

Have you put in efforts preparing making 'love' things into happening?

My favorite phrase: Luck happens when preparation meets the opportunity! The 2 'lines' cross then 'spark' it is called 'luck'.

We can influence/control 'preparation' line but not opportunity line. Our knowledge to this world do help a bit identifying the opportunities at large, but these cannot be 'monoplized', as simple as that.

'Preparation' take times, skills, patience, love, resources,......no 'quick fix'.

Everyday wake up still alive is a 'gift' not a 'luck'.

Wound rubbing with salt helps waking up and speeding up healing process.

agree with you

I have seen customers who are all in to FSM and do accordingly to FSM instructions. On the other hand I have customers from other religion who don’t even think about it at all. Everyone of them have their own beliefs and having a peace of mind.

I have been through the very superstitious point of life where I almost go crazy. ask me if it works? I just can say 宁可信其有,不可信其无。

I believe most importantly in my life is my own self thoughts. waking up everyday with a positive mind will solve most of your problems. Look forward to everyday’s life and believe that all problems can be solved

you will realise you are your own best FSM.

Hi Ivy, can you please email me the list of the good and bad fsm? I've consulted a few and realised things are pretty bad after following one faithfully for 2-3 years. Hence, would appreciate. Many thanks...

Please kindly email it to: jl.vtee@gmail.com

Edited by Elizabethkhoo

Hi Hi, newcomer here. Ivy or anyone could i trouble you guys for the list as well? Need some help with Fengshui/Flying Stars etc.

Thanks

kwtneohuat@gmail.com

Hi Ivy,

Thanks for your bad FSM list and just to check does Long TX from your list refers to Long Tian Xiang from Woodlands

Wanted to double-check as I was about to engage him. Thanks.

Hi All,

I have been studying Chinese Metaphysics (Fengshui, Bazi, I-Ching Divination) since 2010 from various teachers in Singapore and China, and would like to start practicing.

If you do not mind having a newbie to audit your house or just need a second opinion, please feel free to PM me or visit http://yijing453.blogspot.sg/ for more info.