Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adrielx

New Boon Lay Abode

Hi adrielx, your black LG WM looks cool. Am thinking of buying a black WM too, but not used to front load. Don't think there is any black top load in the market yet :dunno:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My Dream Home - 4 Room In The Central Area Embarking on an exciting journey to create my dream apt

Read all about it in my Reno Blog!

I'm also abit not used to front loader too. But I bought it anyway because of energy savings and that it does look cool.. lolz..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I just got a 46" samsung 7000 series during comex. Total bill was about $3k inclusive if a blue ray player as well as a system sound bar. They also throw in 5x 3G glasses, 6x blue ray titles, free brackets for wall mount, free delivery.

I just got a 46" samsung 7000 series during comex. Total bill was about $3k inclusive if a blue ray player as well as a system sound bar. They also throw in 5x 3G glasses, 6x blue ray titles, free brackets for wall mount, free delivery.

wah.. looks like i missed out on alot of gd deals this past COMEX..

Can still try Harvey Norman. Their prices are quite negotiable an u can get them to throw in some freebies too

okie, maybe will head down this weekend for a look see..

I also looking to buy at least a 46" or even bigger TV. I heard the price gonna drop like crazy in Jan..Wonder if I shd wait...Did consider samsung brand. Actually also not too sure what specs etc so leave decision to hubby...

call up goh ah bee/everjoint to check prices

for TV selection

decide if you need smart/non-smart TV.

3D/no 3D

then decide on screen size

for samsung, when people quote 4000/5000/6000/7000 series..please ask for the full model number.

they might tell u 7000 then give u a C7000 which is OLD model. whereas D7000 is the new model. Then for 6000....same....even within D6000 series....got split between 6000 6400 6600.....so please make sure to get the full model number+alphabets

good luck in looking for TV. me looking at it too. :sport-smiley-004:

call up goh ah bee/everjoint to check prices

for TV selection

decide if you need smart/non-smart TV.

3D/no 3D

then decide on screen size

for samsung, when people quote 4000/5000/6000/7000 series..please ask for the full model number.

they might tell u 7000 then give u a C7000 which is OLD model. whereas D7000 is the new model. Then for 6000....same....even within D6000 series....got split between 6000 6400 6600.....so please make sure to get the full model number+alphabets

good luck in looking for TV. me looking at it too. :sport-smiley-004:

Wah.. thanks for the info~ din know there was so much fact abt tvs..

TVs, you need to decide on what you need..

Full HD? 3D? Smart TV? Wireless connectivity? Connect to computer/internet?

A lot of factors, so decide on what you want and pay for what you desire. Do not end up paying more for features you do not need.

Price range wise you'll see a huge range.. Its exactly for that same reason, old models have less features and new models have more.

Decide on your budget, how much you would be willing to pay for a TV that was made to have a shelf life of maybe 6 yrs or so. These TVs are not like CRTs of old which can last 10+ yrs..

Went to Audio House to purchase my 46" LED tv~ Felt that the price was ok at $1714.. Bought the D5500 model..

led550046nar450.jpg

yea~~ Renovation permit finally approved~! All modifications including addition of wc to bathroom approved~! Hacking will start next wed! Will be posting before photos of the house here soon to show how run down it is now.. lolz..~ :good:

In my honest opinion, tvs costing more than 2.5k are not worth purchasing.. Buy cheaper tvs then 5 years later when wan to upgrade wun be so heartpain~ :D