Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
metalbone

Our Mb Home @ Pioneer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

lol..same taste again. :sport-smiley-004:

How much u bought urs?

Yah loh... We two families must meet one of these days :) $360 from Everjoint. Most of my stuff from there... Yours shd be cheaper right?

Yah loh... We two families must meet one of these days :) $360 from Everjoint. Most of my stuff from there... Yours shd be cheaper right?

Yup we should meet 1 day. :dancingqueen:

ya mine cheaper...bought from msia at RM588 + RM10 for hook (~$245)

Relax hahha...to me, "free" is very subjective as I believe there is no free lunch in this world. :sport-smiley-004:

Regarding the locked main door, finally I found out the issue as I need to pull the door inwards before clicking on the lever to open as the door is not aligned properly. :rolleyes:

Henry has said he will ask the locksmith to change the lock lever again and tune the main door.

Agreed. Free gate might be because the necessary profit is already met so they can afford to 'throw things in' to improve relationships. For smaller projects, you rarely hear about things being thrown in as it eats at the profit margin aft all,,

Reno Day 33

Almost all lights are up!

Bathroom light

img9887c.jpg

Kitchen light

img9898q.jpg

Downlights

img9904x.jpg

Alpha celiing fan with light kit

img9910.jpg

KDK baby fan

13082011153.jpg

Edited by metalbone

another surprise for us today!!!

went to simmons warehouse sales to look around and never expect to get anything at first. in the end he bought 'backcare3' queen size mattress and the 'expand a grip' mattress pad. :dancingqueen:

bannerbackcare3a.jpg

crystal light~~~ it's nice but eventually when it get dusty ...it takes my time to get this complicated item cleaned too.. :help: hahaha

i was skeptical to get crystal light. the salesperson heard our conversation and tease me. "xiao jie, special, unique nice = complicated lo" .......hahaha :bleah:

We luv our dining light!img9896c.jpg

Dining light when lit up

13082011147.jpg

Kitchen light when lit up

13082011145.jpg

MBR cove light

13082011150.jpg

we thought they going are to supply the 'MK' switch but end up we saw 'Schneider'... :thumbs up: happy with the good electrical work and switches that they supplied...hahaha

Bathroom light when lit upimg9915s.jpg

Schneider switch

img9912z.jpg

The second round of cleaning was done. They tried using stronger chemicals, and it did make some of the areas better. But my kitchen just has too many years of 'experience' on the tiles.. Can't help it further..

Going to have to sit and think of wat to do... Might follow what Et209 did.. Or maybe something similar..

Still looking for ideas with my wife...

The second round of cleaning was done. They tried using stronger chemicals, and it did make some of the areas better. But my kitchen just has too many years of 'experience' on the tiles.. Can't help it further..

Going to have to sit and think of wat to do... Might follow what Et209 did.. Or maybe something similar..

Still looking for ideas with my wife...

My 2nd round of cleaning not yet...this week should be doing the carpentry.

u mean u going to lay the wooden flooring like what Et209 did?

Went to my house today but nothing done yet. Henry say the carpenter has some personal issues to settle, have to wait until wed then the carpentry will start....