Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
metalbone

Our Mb Home @ Pioneer

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

continued....

MBR wardrobe drawers

img20110818183926.jpg

Close up of the drawers. The 1st drawer is for my WTB makeup accessories, watches etc... strictly requested by her....lucky nice le....else kana chop head...... hahhaha sport-smiley-004.gif

img20110818183936.jpg

This is suggested by henry and it turns up quite impressive to me. i am excited to see the final outcome for this vanity area... :yeah:

MBR toilet vanity cabinet

img9956n.jpg

img9957h.jpg

notice the open net casing between the shoes cabinet and feature wall? this is supposed to be the display cabinet in our initial plan but we took it out last min to avoid bulky look at this area. too bad that the decision was made after our open net installation. :~:~ :~ :~ :~

anyone has idea how to cover it? we only thought of covering it with wallpaper :help:

opennet.jpg

Use the space as a display area. Trust ur first instinct when u initially thot of using tt area as a display. Personally I think it looks plain if u leave it, even if it's without the open net trunking. Can consider doing up wall shelves?

Edited by Rover

An abstract artpiece might do the wonders too. Erect a wall shelf along the top of the trunking to conceal (u may place few small ornaments on the shelf. Then a big artpiece on the centre of the wall. Juz dun overcrowd tt area.

ya. quite tricky area. got to handle with care...

it seems u've quite alot of ideas...thanks so much! :good:

Edited by berdyjo

we aimed for panasonic but was introduced this hitachi by the salesperson. Surprised me with his word that h has better cooling system than p.

it looks like a side by side fridge, in fact the interior design is same as the common 2 doors fridge with exterior tampered glass plus the water dispensing function.

anyone using this fridge? i hope i made the right choice... :notti:

Our fridge, hood, oven and dryer is here!

Due to miscommunication, the TV, home theater and washer will only be delivered on Tue, unsure.gif

img0013amt.jpgimg0015sf.jpg