Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
metalbone

Our Mb Home @ Pioneer

yaloh. don't make sense...haiz..

HDB's issues seems to be that Legate is not an approved contractor. Legate no longer have a monopoly in invisible grills. THere are several companies that does this now. No mention on whether the act of installing it is legal or not.

But if you really want, you may comb through HDB's regulations on whether it is possible or not.

But if ppl can get away with not having grills at all, why is it illegal to have invisible grills? Don't make sense.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, can I ask who is this contractor that you have engaged? =)

Having my keys soon next week and looking for one for new house @ Punggol Sapphire.

Thanks in advance! =)

regarding the opennet trunking how about a giant painting or clock to decorate the area between the beam and trunking? or giant mirror? :sport-smiley-004:

Hi, can I ask who is this contractor that you have engaged? =)

Having my keys soon next week and looking for one for new house @ Punggol Sapphire.

Thanks in advance! =)

Congrats on ur new house!

My contractor is Henry of ID. Note. :)

regarding the opennet trunking how about a giant painting or clock to decorate the area between the beam and trunking? or giant mirror? :sport-smiley-004:

Ya we still thinking...lol..we actually dun like big mirrors in our house...probably painting or shelves would be nice

Edited by metalbone

yaloh. it is our bad choice :o. thinking to switch it to invisible grilles...

This is how our new LR window grille look like. We dun quite like it...looks a bit weird? :(

24082011194.jpg

yaloh. it is our bad choice :o. thinking to switch it to invisible grilles...

Not bad lah. I will leave it as it is. Now you guys might find it not nice cos it is quite glaring without the furniture and curtains. Later on when u guys more or less settle down, u won't even have time to notice your grilles liao cos u will be busy with decorating your hse with photos, painting etc... Anyway, as long as there's grilles be it normal or 'invisible', it's ugly to me loh... :rolleyes:

Not bad lah. I will leave it as it is. Now you guys might find it not nice cos it is quite glaring without the furniture and curtains. Later on when u guys more or less settle down, u won't even have time to notice your grilles liao cos u will be busy with decorating your hse with photos, painting etc... Anyway, as long as there's grilles be it normal or 'invisible', it's ugly to me loh... :rolleyes:

yalor we also headache with this. bangwall.gif

I think most likely we will leave it like what u say and see how it goes with the curtains.

we realize the open net trunking is less visible after the black mirror of TV console is up. what you do think?

yalor we also headache with this. bangwall.gif

I think most likely we will leave it like what u say and see how it goes with the curtains.

Save the $$$ and use it to buy LV or Tiffany for your wife. Ha. Ha. Think u going to hate me... Anyway, good progress. Luv your tv feature wall;)