Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
metalbone

Our Mb Home @ Pioneer

Save the $ and use it to buy LV or Tiffany for your wife. Ha. Ha. Think u going to hate me... Anyway, good progress. Luv your tv feature wall;)

jawdrop.gif oh no my invisible grilles become LV bag for my wife? bangwall.gif

She will definitely be happy with ur reply. haha notti.gif

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Save the $$$ and use it to buy LV or Tiffany for your wife. Ha. Ha. Think u going to hate me... Anyway, good progress. Luv your tv feature wall;)

the best reply for this thread! :dancingqueen:

my new wardrobe has enough space for the new bags too :sport-smiley-004:

we realize the open net trunking is less visible after the black mirror of TV console is up. what you do think?

can become even less visible if u want :D

either a painting/clock....or maybe u can put skirting to fill the bottom.....well ur choice :)

either a painting/clock....or maybe u can put skirting to fill the bottom.....well ur choice :)

I think painting or clock will draw the attention to the trucking. For me, I will leave it cos your L box up seem to coordinate well with your trucking. Machiam like design...

I think painting or clock will draw the attention to the trucking. For me, I will leave it cos your L box up seem to coordinate well with your trucking. Machiam like design...

naturally, cos the attention is placed to the black mirror. diversion mah....good choice! :)

Thanks for all ur suggestions. We will keep it as it is until we move in and decorate the house. yamseng.gif

Reno Day 42

Some touch-up to the carpentry works and final day for electrical works yest. Also the table tops for the kitchen and vanity cabinets are up. Blum system are up for all cabinets except the vanity cabinet.

Yest was also the 2nd time installation for the Singtel fiber and in the end the fiber did not work as the ONT light keep on blinking! This is the 2nd time liao. The Singtel guy call the Opennet guy and he came to check and say the fiber signal is ok and the problem is from the Opennet server? to our box(MDS?) downstairs? dunno.gif

The Singtel guy say from the installation he do so far this is the 1st major issue he encountered. bangwall.gif Nobody seems to know what is the problem!excl.gif???

MBR toilet vanity top (No mirror yet :))

img20110826181954.jpg26082011203.jpg

Edited by metalbone

Thanks for all ur suggestions. We will keep it as it is until we move in and decorate the house. yamseng.gif

yaloh. thanks all the friends here for your suggestions. it's really lucky to have the renotalk forum. :dancingqueen:

Edited by berdyjo

MBR toilet vanity top (No mirror yet :))

img20110826181954.jpg26082011203.jpg

this has became one of our favorite spots. a big thank to henry for selecting a nice n matching laminate which we were skeptical n worried before reno. haha :drunk:

Not bad lah. I will leave it as it is. Now you guys might find it not nice cos it is quite glaring without the furniture and curtains. Later on when u guys more or less settle down, u won't even have time to notice your grilles liao cos u will be busy with decorating your hse with photos, painting etc... Anyway, as long as there's grilles be it normal or 'invisible', it's ugly to me loh... :rolleyes:

i think we get used to it liao. it's exactly like what u have mentioned. we totally have no time to look at the grilles but busy with other stuffs now..haha

met up with henry yest. he explained to us patiently and reason out y it's protruding out. we kind of accepting it and decided to keep this too.....happy ending~~~ :dancingqueen:

i think we get used to it liao. it's exactly like what u have mentioned. we totally have no time to look at the grilles but busy with other stuffs now..haha

met up with henry yest. he explained to us patiently and reason out y it's protruding out. we kind of accepting it and decided to keep this too.....happy ending~~~ :dancingqueen:

Hi berdyjo, nice reno :good: check with u hor. notice dat your LR hv installed an aircon, may I know the brand & the price. TIA

So u will get an LV bag instead from the savings right? Prada also not bad too! :dancingqueen:

this has became one of our favorite spots. a big thank to henry for selecting a nice n matching laminate which we were skeptical n worried before reno. haha :drunk:

I realised that Henry has this bad habit. He likes to influence his 'likes' to owners... :unsure: He did the same thing to my Master bedroom wall, floor tiles and some of the laminates. Heng the after-effect is nice or we can combine to 8| him!

Hi berdyjo, nice reno :good: check with u hor. notice dat your LR hv installed an aircon, may I know the brand & the price. TIA

oh...we installed the mitsubishi electric system 4 28K BTU. the model for LR is MSY-GE18VA whereas the other rooms are MSY-GE10VA. Total price is SGD3785. :D