Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
metalbone

Our Mb Home @ Pioneer

Can pm me the cost for your glass door? I need something like this for mine too cos Mae jie said open concept kitchen no good. I'm thinking of this or Pd door.

has pm u aledi... :D

y open concept kitchen no good? i dream to have one but my kitchen is small..too bad.. haha..

Edited by berdyjo

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ya, one side is fixed.

oh... henry measured for us aledi. it's sufficient for us to shift in/out any items in the kitchen like fridge, dryer and washer. basically the swing door is almost 2/3 of the kitchen door in total length.

Hihi may I know what is the damage of the glass door leh ?

has pm u aledi... :D

y open concept kitchen no good? i dream to have one but my kitchen is small..too bad.. haha..

Thks. Mae jie said in term of FS, open concept kitchen will result leak of wealth. So I'm still thinking whether to go for look or my pocket well-being. Ha. Ha.

Thks. Mae jie said in term of FS, open concept kitchen will result leak of wealth. So I'm still thinking whether to go for look or my pocket well-being. Ha. Ha.

wah. serious? then better go for pocket well-being...haha

I didn't know about this open kitchen thingy.... Already done but luckily mine not so open cos I have a breakfast counter. Do know which fs site say so?

Hi Metalbone and Berdyjo,

Your final product looks good! Especially like you kitchen glass door :good:

Btw our house is currently at the final stage of renovation, is there anything to look out for or check before making the final payment??

Thanks! :cheers:

Hi Metalbone and Berdyjo,

Your final product looks good! Especially like you kitchen glass door :good:

Btw our house is currently at the final stage of renovation, is there anything to look out for or check before making the final payment??

Thanks! :cheers:

Congrats! We r on the same boat. Also at final stage of reno. Need to go around the house to do a final check. I will probably need to switch on all electrical points, turn on every tap to check for leakage, run through the agreement again. I m just afraid something is amiss. Once paid, it's going to be hard to ask them to come back.

Hi, did u hide yr fibre optic termination box inside the tv console? Can show me a pic n yr cupboard height of yr tv console pls? Tks ya!

Yes I did hide my fibre optic termination box inside my console but as the termination box was installed before my reno so the carpenter has to cut a hole at the back of the console for the box.

The clearance height of my console is around 10 inches which is just nice to fit the Singtel modem.

26092011294.jpg

Congrats! We r on the same boat. Also at final stage of reno. Need to go around the house to do a final check. I will probably need to switch on all electrical points, turn on every tap to check for leakage, run through the agreement again. I m just afraid something is amiss. Once paid, it's going to be hard to ask them to come back.

Bingo! If possible try to hold some payment even if u have to move in and the last defects are rectified. sport-smiley-004.gif