Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi, pls recommend a bedroom fan - was told kdk is better than fanco? What about amasco fans? I'm looking at getting a very simple looking fan without lights. Will 3 blades be enough and is it true 3 blade fans are usually not windy?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Btw, I'm also looking at led lights. I was told to get the boxed up ones with 2 instead of 1 light in each box as I'm afraid it'd be too dim (my whole house will be led lights).

What brands will you recommend? Also, what is the rough cost of each light? I am thinking of getting the one with option to change to halogen bulb if I find it too dim still. Is halogen brighter than led?

Hi, pls recommend a bedroom fan - was told kdk is better than fanco? What about amasco fans? I'm looking at getting a very simple looking fan without lights. Will 3 blades be enough and is it true 3 blade fans are usually not windy?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

There are many make on the market, doesn't mean that u'll have to buy FANCO brand.

All brand are make to the best performance. :good:

Whether is it suitable or not it's up to individual. :lol:

So far, my customers r comfortable with the ceiling fans that i've sugg/recommended ... :good:

3 blades ceiling fans are mostly for low ceiling, as most of them are using plate mounting.

5 blades ceiling fan are mostly downrod mounting, so the blades are lower.

U'll be able to feel the wind better.

If yr ceiling is high, it's best that you choose a downrod mounting type ceiling fan.

Hv PMed you liao.... hope you save some bucks and buy me kopi ya...hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pal

Btw, I'm also looking at led lights. I was told to get the boxed up ones with 2 instead of 1 light in each box as I'm afraid it'd be too dim (my whole house will be led lights).

What brands will you recommend? Also, what is the rough cost of each light? I am thinking of getting the one with option to change to halogen bulb if I find it too dim still. Is halogen brighter than led?

Thanks for your enquiry.... :wub: :wub:

Normally, my customers will be using those 5 inches or 6 inches square/round shape downlights.

So far there isn't any complain about the brightness of those downlights. "cross finger" hee... :lol: :lol:

Furthermore there is warranty for the downlights as well. :good:

If compare i find that Halogen is brighter than LED.

but the breakdown rate is higher, consumption is higher, halogen is hot.

Hope these info helps.

U've my details, you can always consult me via sms.

Am looking for ceiling fan as well. As I have installed L box ceiling, my real celing is at 1.8m excluding the fall ceiling box (if you know what I meant, it's sort of within the box kind). Is it too small? Any ceiling fan to recommend?

Am looking for ceiling fan as well. As I have installed L box ceiling, my real celing is at 1.8m excluding the fall ceiling box (if you know what I meant, it's sort of within the box kind). Is it too small? Any ceiling fan to recommend?

Hi pal,

Thks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

U can always install ceiling fan in the middle of the L-box, or even on false ceiling as well... :sport-smiley-018:

I've mine install at the centre of the L-box as well. :good:

I've PM you the details and look forward to meet you up.... kekeke :lol:

Dun forget my kopi treat ya... :lol: :lol: :wub: :wub:

Hi Bro, can please quote me a celing fan.i oso don kw which band to buy.wat do u recommend.I oso link for lights for my whole hse and downlight.Do you have any website or shop that i can see the design?

Hi, pls quote me 3 LED bulbs in a box downlights (I think it MR-16, about 3 or 4 W each bulb). I understand that LED bulbs has buillt in drivers and also separate ones. What's the difference? Yours in built in or separate? Any warranty? Thanks.

Edited by ZzzMonster

Hi,

Would like to get more details on ceiling fans from you. We are looking to install 5 ceiling fans. What are the recommended types for more reliable and etc. Would also like to go down and take a look at the designs of the fans. Please quote me the pricing of the different types of fans as well as the installation charges which would require the pulling of wiring.

Thanks!

Hi Bro, can please quote me a celing fan.i oso don kw which band to buy.wat do u recommend.I oso link for lights for my whole hse and downlight.Do you have any website or shop that i can see the design?

Hi pal,

Thks for yr enquiry..... :wub: :wub:

I'll help to sugg the correct type and kind of ceiling fan for your needs.... :good:

Which i've done so for all of my customers that dun know what/which/type of ceiling fan to use..... :good:

I've PMed you the details liao ..... :) Hope u'll save some bucks and buy me kopi ya... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi, pls quote me 3 LED bulbs in a box downlights (I think it MR-16, about 3 or 4 W each bulb). I understand that LED bulbs has buillt in drivers and also separate ones. What's the difference? Yours in built in or separate? Any warranty? Thanks.

Hi pal,

Thks for your enquiry.... :wub: :wub:

Okie, for easy understanding between direct and driver driven will be our halogen bulbs MR16.

The theory is the same, only thing is the ballast bcom the driver lor...kee... :lol:

Combine will be easy to maintain, bulbs spoil change the bulbs.

Whereas driver driven, if driver spoil must take out the downlight and change the driver.

Very troublsome.... :furious:

Hope this help...;)

I've also Pmed you the price tag as well... hope you save some bucks and buy me kopi... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi,

Would like to get more details on ceiling fans from you. We are looking to install 5 ceiling fans. What are the recommended types for more reliable and etc. Would also like to go down and take a look at the designs of the fans. Please quote me the pricing of the different types of fans as well as the installation charges which would require the pulling of wiring.

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Thks for your enquiry.... :wub: :wub:

If you dun mind, i can help to sugg the fans that meets yr requirement/needs... ;)

So far i've sugg to a lot of my customers for the correct size/type of ceiling fan to use... :sport-smiley-018:

It works well for my customers and they're happy wf my sugg .... :good:

I've PMed you the details... hope u'll save some bucks n buy me kopi ya... :dribble: :dribble:

any recommendation for living room? how much?

thinking of having those tradditional ceiling fan with 3 light bulbs design.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry.... :wub: :wub:

I suppose traditional ceiling fan means wooden blades kind with 3 holder light kit.

Price range is 120 bucks onwards for the ceiling fan .... :deal:

PM me for more details.... :notti: