Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi bro Eric,

Can u pm me the pricing for:

1. x6 - 6" round downlights with single engery saving blubs for E27 holder,

2. x6 - 6" round LED downlights,

3. Fan with the 3 lights,

4. Fan without lights that u fixed for Mr Koh (Bedok South).

Thank u.

Edited by freesnow

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thank you very much for your reply Bro... :D

Hi pal,

U're most welcome glad I'm able to :help: you out.... :good:

Have a wonderful day... :dancingqueen:

:drunk: pal

Hi bro Eric,

Can u pm me the pricing for:

1. x6 - 6" round downlights with single engery saving blubs for E27 holder,

2. x6 - 6" round LED downlights,

3. Fan with the 3 lights,

4. Fan without lights that u fixed for Mr Koh (Bedok South).

Thank u.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... ;) Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi can you quote me the price of the haiku fan black color? Can it be install in hdb flat (with no false ceiling)

Hi pal,

Okie, if your ceiling is high enough it shouldn't be a problem, but the size is big wor 60 inches.... :blink:

For hall/living should be ok, but if it's for bedroom, then it'll be abit too big for some room size. :no:

Btw do note that the Haiku fan cannot install light kit, just like KDK ceiling fan. :)

and I've also PMed you liao.... ;) hope you'll save some bucks and buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi bro

I really need ur help to quote me electrical job on:

1) water heater(2 nos)

2) install ceiling fan in living room( 1 no.)

3) change( 2 Nos) of ceiling light in d kitchen

4) change( 20Nos )of switch cover only

My email add: cynta13@yahoo.com.sg

Thank u bro like to hear frm u soon.

Bez rgds, Leyna

Hi bro

1) water heater(2 nos)

Bez rgds, Leyna

Hi bro

1) water heater(2 nos)

Bez rgds, Leyna

Hi Leyna,

Thanks for your enquiry.... :wub: :wub:

I've emailed you liao.... ;) hope i'm able to :help: you out.... :good:

Hi Bro, im renovating my resale flat and thinking of rewiring whole house, do you provide such service? also, pls can u pm me the price list of the following :-

1) KDK 3 blades ceiling fan for 3 bedrooms;

2) my living hall ceiling is lower than bedrooms', not sure if it's suitable to install a ceiling fan, any advise;

3) i ll be having L BOX on living and 3 bedrooms, any idea how many downlight do i need? also, what are the diff between PLC and enery saving light? am thinkin to get PLC with 2 tubes (heard it's brighter, is it correct?), please let me have the price list as well. is PLC come with ballast? heard those without ballast is easier to maintain, ie juz change the tubes if its spoilt... is it correct?

appreciate your advice the soonest... many thanks in advance

forgot to mention that i also need the tank heater as well, for 2 persons any suggestion (is 15L enuff)?

please email to tee_joyce@yahoo.com.sg

Hi Bro, im renovating my resale flat and thinking of rewiring whole house, do you provide such service? also, pls can u pm me the price list of the following :-

1) KDK 3 blades ceiling fan for 3 bedrooms;

2) my living hall ceiling is lower than bedrooms', not sure if it's suitable to install a ceiling fan, any advise;

3) i ll be having L BOX on living and 3 bedrooms, any idea how many downlight do i need? also, what are the diff between PLC and enery saving light? am thinkin to get PLC with 2 tubes (heard it's brighter, is it correct?), please let me have the price list as well. is PLC come with ballast? heard those without ballast is easier to maintain, ie juz change the tubes if its spoilt... is it correct?

appreciate your advice the soonest... many thanks in advance

forgot to mention that i also need the tank heater as well, for 2 persons any suggestion (is 15L enuff)?

please email to tee_joyce@yahoo.com.sg

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry.... :wub: :wub:

Okie, I've emailed you liao....

As for the false ceiling height, it all depends on whether you can accept the height of the ceiling blades when it's installed or not.... :dunno: Some can accept some can't :no:

For the number of downlights needed will depend on the size of your living room, the design and also the size of the downlight used.

Just to quote an example.

Living room is abt 10 nos, I'm using 12 nos.

Room will be abt 4-8 nos. depending on room design. I'm using only 4 nos.

As for which to choose from PLC or Energy saving bulbs will depends on individual.

I prefer energy saving bulbs. No worries and easy to change bulbs when it's spoil.:good:

PLC is using ballast and tube type (insertion type)

1) Ballast may cause buzzing sound if faulty... :wacko:

2) When ballast is spoil need to take out the whole downlight to change the ballast. :wacko::~

3) Changing of tube may not be as easy, u need to pull out the tube from the holder, may break the tube in the process and cut yr hand. :~

Energy saving type will be only the casing of the downlight and the bulb. (screw type)

1) When bulbs is spoil, just unscrew the bulbs and replace it with a new one, no headache of taking out the whole downlight, no buzzing sound or breaking of tube when changing.

Whether bright or not, it all depend on the design of the glass and also the size of the downlights, bigger will use lesser smaller one u'll need more...

Using 2x tubes/bulbs the wattage will be high.

So when wattage is high ==> consumption is also high wor.... :deal:

Imagine switching on so many downlights at one time, the consumption....... :jawdrop:

I've sugg to use the energy saving bulb type of downlights to my customers, bcos they're easy to maintain and also cheaper as compare. :deal:

After they've installed the downlights, my customers were satisfied and happy bcos they're as bright.... :thumbs up:

Hope this general info :help: on yr decision making.... :)

Hi ,

Got website for me to go?

I looking to install ceiling fan **** room.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi,

I need to install ceiling fans **** hall & rooms. Can u pm me the info for KDK & Franco fans? Thanks

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... ;) Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub: