Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Thanks for your quick reply. If I do wanna proceed with ceiling fan, can you PM me a suitable fan and your costs - including installation? I dun need anything too fanciful. Just a normal ceiling fan - preferably white. Thanks lots.

Hi KittyJems,

Thanks for your enquiry and nice meeting you and yr family.... :good::good::wub: :wub:

Hope that my explaination during the site survey/visit had given you the confidence level.... :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome and also your kind support ..... :wub: :wub:

Will wait for your confirmation on the date ya.... :good:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bro, just PM you. Need your recommendation on ceiling fan with lights for my dinning hall.

Thanks Eric for dropping by my place to show me the catalog. Much appreciated!

Hi Ken,

Dun mention, it's my pleasure to be able to serve you.... :sport-smiley-018:

"Your Satisfaction is my encouragement"

Thanks for your enquiry and nice meeting you and family.... :good: :good: :wub: :wub:

I'll update you on the arrival date of the stock that you required ya.... :good:

Hi Fellow Formers and Friends... :sport-smiley-018:

GOOD NEWS... :yeah::yeah::yeah: There will be a new ceiling fan model coming out soon.... It's nice, sleek and unique..... :jawdrop:

I'll update fellow formers and friends again once it's launch.... :good:

Also A VERI BIG THANK YOU for the continuous support from you… :good:

With this encouragement... :good: I’ll continue to give my very best in the coming years to meet your needs and requirements... :good:

For those who need more info on lobangs/quotes for ceiling fans, down lights (Normal, LED) …etc.

You can always PM me or email me salecfan@yahoo.com.sg..... :D

Dun forget about the kopi treat ya.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pals

Hi Pal;

Can PM me the T5 light for 4ft and 3ft. All will be warm white.

Thanks;

Edwin

Hi Pal;

Can PM me the T5 light for 4ft and 3ft. All will be warm white.

Thanks;

Edwin

Hi Edwin,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi Bro

I need a ceiling fan for my resale flat living room, either with remote control or wall-mounted switch, please quote. And I also need wall lights, ceiling lights and pendant lights for bed rooms and dining area, can you drop by my flat and advise me?

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed and EMAILed you liao.... Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Professional and honest seller.. Gave good advise wrt size of fan.. In fact had also intro my in-law to install fan after receiving good service from him..

Thanks Eric..

Hey bro..

I am looking for 3 ceiling fans (with lighting kits)to replace the ones currently in my resale flat. If I am not wrong, they are 1x 52" at the living room, and 2x 46" in the 2 bedrooms.Can you recommend me the brand and probably quote me the fans and instllation?

I heard about Fanco and am not sure if there are other brands in the market that is good?

Can you PM me? Thanks.

Hi Bro

I need a ceiling fan for my resale flat living room, either with remote control or wall-mounted switch, please quote. And I also need wall lights, ceiling lights and pendant lights for bed rooms and dining area, can you drop by my flat and advise me?

Thanks.

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Professional and honest seller.. Gave good advise wrt size of fan.. In fact had also intro my in-law to install fan after receiving good service from him..

Thanks Eric..

Yo CK,

THANK YOU VERI MUCH for spending some of yr precious time to pen down such a nice and lovely compliment... :wub: :wub: and also a veri BIG thank you for yr support..... appreciate very very much.....:wub: :wub: :D:D

Glad that you and yr inlaw like the ceiling fans that I've sugg/intro ....hope that it'll serve both of you well.... ;)

Thks for yr kopi as well, appreciate yr warm hospitailty...:good: :good:

Your satisfaction will be my encouragement and motivation .... :good: :good: :good:

FYI, I'm always contactable if you need any of my help/sugg anytime.... :good:

Hey bro..

I am looking for 3 ceiling fans (with lighting kits)to replace the ones currently in my resale flat. If I am not wrong, they are 1x 52" at the living room, and 2x 46" in the 2 bedrooms.Can you recommend me the brand and probably quote me the fans and instllation?

I heard about Fanco and am not sure if there are other brands in the market that is good?

Can you PM me? Thanks.

Hi Pal,

This is the new model which alot of fellow formers and friends that has been asking me about, its sleek and nice that comes with LED light with the pull strings.....:jawdrop::good:

Size of fan : 56 inches

Material of blades : Acrylic blades

Number of blades : 5

Wattage of LED : 18W

newarrival.jpg

With this encouragement... :good: I’ll continue to give my very best in the coming years to meet your needs and requirements... :good:

For those who need more info on lobangs/quotes for ceiling fans, down lights (Normal, LED) …etc.

Edited by bro

This is the new model which alot of fellow formers and friends that has been asking me about, its sleek and nice that comes with LED light.....:jawdrop::good:

newarrival.jpg

Hi, what brand is this fan and what is the price ? Thanks

Hi, what brand is this fan and what is the price ? Thanks

Hi Pal,

Hi there,

How much for the new model? And what size and brand?

Cheers.

Hi Pal,