Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi Bro,

Can check with you what is the diff between metal and acrylic ceiling fan blades. Which is better?

I'm looking at fanco FF404 and FF9. Is there any different in terms of wind speed and performance other then the diff in size? (54" vs 56")

Can you also pm me the price for the above mention and details for the space fan.

Thanks... :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Bro,

Can check with you what is the diff between metal and acrylic ceiling fan blades. Which is better?

I'm looking at fanco FF404 and FF9. Is there any different in terms of wind speed and performance other then the diff in size? (54" vs 56")

Can you also pm me the price for the above mention and details for the space fan.

Thanks... :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Okie the difference between aluminium and acrylic blades, is that acrylic blade will be easy to maintain bcos it'll not b affected by water... :no:

whereas Aluminium blades will rust in time to come, due to our enviroment, as it's humid furthermore, if u're using wet cloth to clean, rust will form faster... :)

For alumimium blade, the chance of being unbalance will be greater, :dunno:

It's due to accidental bending of the fan blades during cleaning time... :notti:

As for blade size diff, the bigger the blade size the bigger coverage.

Dun see that 2 inches blade size diff, you may be surprise what this 2 inches can cover. :jawdrop:

Hope this :help:

Hv replied you liao.... ;) Hope you'll save some bucks and buy me kopi ya.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Awaits for your appt ya....:seeya:

:drunk: pal

Hi Bro,

Thank you ssoo much for coming by to install the ceiling fan and wall fan yesterday! Despite all the changes I made, you still so nice lor. Great job!

I love both the fans... especially the ceiling fan. Really nice and will definately match my home deco. :notti:

My hub even commented that your skill very good. Cos we used to have another ceiling fan at our previous home and the fan will shake when switched on. But yours... steady steady leh. Even at high speed... whilst mounted on false ceiling! Will definately recommend to my friends if they also wanna install ceiling fans!

2 thumbs upz..!!! :good::good:

:yamseng:

Edited by KittyJems

Hi bro,

What are the fan models you carry? Any catalogue?

Do you carry Alpha Baby fan and Haiku Kotuku fan?

Can you Pm me the price of that latest fan and the "spaceship" lookalike fan as well.

Oh BTW do you take in old ceiling fan?

thanks. :thumbs up:

Hi Bro,

Thank you ssoo much for coming by to install the ceiling fan and wall fan yesterday! Despite all the changes I made, you still so nice lor. Great job!

I love both the fans... especially the ceiling fan. Really nice and will definately match my home deco. :notti:

My hub even commented that your skill very good. Cos we used to have another ceiling fan at our previous home and the fan will shake when switched on. But yours... steady steady leh. Even at high speed... whilst mounted on false ceiling! Will definately recommend to my friends if they also wanna install ceiling fans!

2 thumbs upz..!!! :good::good:

:yamseng:

Hi Pal,

HAPPY NEW YEAR... :dancingqueen:

Thank you so much for spending some of yr precious time to pen down such a nice and lovely compliment... :wub: :wub:

And also a veri BIG thank you for yr support and yr nice hospitality as well..... appreciate very very much.....:wub: :wub:

Especailly, the kopi that yr hubby bought... sooo nice... :wub: :wub:

Glad that you like the ceiling fan that I've sugg/intro........ ;)

Dun mention about the changes made, your satisfaction is always my encouragement and motivation .... :good:

As for the shaking part, a well balance fan will never wobble or dance .... :lol:

Enjoy the breeze from the fans ya.... :thumbs up:

FYI, I'm always contactable if you need any of my help/sugg anytime.... :good:

Hv a nice day!! :sport-smiley-004:

Hi bro,

What are the fan models you carry? Any catalogue?

Do you carry Alpha Baby fan and Haiku Kotuku fan?

Can you Pm me the price of that latest fan and the "spaceship" lookalike fan as well.

Oh BTW do you take in old ceiling fan?

thanks. :thumbs up:

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub:

Can't seems to PM you wor... :dunno:

Maybe u can Pm me instead and i'll reply you... ;)

Btw, used ceiling can't be recond, so there is not trade in value... :deal:

Hi Bro,

Can you quote me a FANCO ceiling fan with lights?

many thanks,

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi Fellow Formers and Friends... :sport-smiley-018:

This is the new model which alot of fellow formers and friends that has been asking me about, its sleek and nice that comes with LED light with the pull strings.....:jawdrop::good:

Size of fan : 56 inches

Material of blades : Acrylic blades

Number of blades : 5

Wattage of LED : 18W

newarrival.jpg

Also A VERI BIG THANK YOU for the continuous support from you… :good:

With this encouragement... :good: I’ll continue to give my very best in the coming years to meet your needs and requirements... :good:

For those who need more info on lobangs/quotes for ceiling fans, down lights (Normal, LED) …etc.

You can always PM me or email me salecfan@yahoo.com.sg..... :D

Dun forget about the kopi treat ya.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pals

hi bro,

can pm me the price inclusive of installation.

any other models to choose frm?

Hi bro, do you have any website you got? So I can view it.

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

hi bro,

can pm me the price inclusive of installation.

any other models to choose frm?

Hi Pal,

Hi

My Id quote me on downlight that I think is exp

I need 8downlight

Can recommend?

Thanks

Hi Pal,

Hi Bro,

Would appreciate if you could PM me the details of the haiku kotuku fan inclusive of installation. Advise us the available colour and specs too. Thanks for the advise, and 1 St*rbucks Coffee coming up.