Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi bro,I just bought a new flat, installing false ceiling for living / dining. So would you be kind enough to quote for me downlights and for the cove lighting..another thing is it ok to have a fan on the false ceiling

20 downlight ( easy to maintain )

4 T5 for cove lighting

4 ceiling fan.

Thanks in advance!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Eric came to my place yesterday to install ceiling fan. Very good service and professional. I would strongly recommend him to those who are interested to install ceiling fan.

Hi Pal,

Thank you some much for spending some of yr precious time to pen down such a nice and lovely compliment... :wub: :wub:

And also a veri BIG thank you for yr support as well..... appreciate very very much.....:wub: :wub: :D:D

Glad that you like the ceiling fan that I've sugg/intro....hope that it'll serve you well.... ;)

Your satisfaction will be my encouragement and motivation .... :good:

FYI, I'm always contactable if you need any of my help/sugg anytime.... :good:

Hv a nice day!! :sport-smiley-004:

:drunk: pal

Bro, wats the price of the black colour fan? Thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao ...... ;) Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Sorry to hijack ur post, btw what is the model of your ceiling fan and is it ok to fix it on a false ceiling??

Hi bro,I just bought a new flat, installing false ceiling for living / dining. So would you be kind enough to quote for me downlights and for the cove lighting..another thing is it ok to have a fan on the false ceiling

20 downlight ( easy to maintain )

4 T5 for cove lighting

4 ceiling fan.

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi pal,

Thks for your enquiry.... :wub: :wub:

That is a FANCO brand SPACE model ceiling fan.

Whether can it be installed on the false ceiling, Yes all ceiling fans can be installed on the false ceiling. Alot of my customers also installed their ceiling fan on false ceilings.

Provided that your ceiling is not too low.... ;)

I've PMed you liao... Hope you'll save some bucks and buy me kopi ya.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Eric came to install 3 ceilings fans in my condo and we were very impressed with the installation and the fan that was chosen. He is genuine, explains clearly, even does some after service like buying crystals for my ceileing light (LOL). I made him install two additional designer lights which i bought from malaysia and he did not charge me at all. Good Guy.. Great Service. Will def recommend him to those who are budget consious and yet need a good service. Keep it going Eric.

Cheers

Madan

Eric came to install 3 ceilings fans in my condo and we were very impressed with the installation and the fan that was chosen. He is genuine, explains clearly, even does some after service like buying crystals for my ceileing light (LOL). I made him install two additional designer lights which i bought from malaysia and he did not charge me at all. Good Guy.. Great Service. Will def recommend him to those who are budget consious and yet need a good service. Keep it going Eric.

Cheers

Madan

Hey Madan,

THANK YOU VERI MUCH for spending some of yr precious time to pen down such a nice and lovely compliment... :wub: :wub: appreciate veri much....

And also a veri BIG thank you for yr support as well..... appreciate very very much.....:wub: :wub: :D:D

Glad that you like the ceiling fans that I've sugg/intro ....hope that it'll serve you well.... ;)

As for the crystals and lightings, it's always my pleasure to be able to help you out, dun mention.... :P

Your satisfaction will be my encouragement and motivation .... :good: :good: :good:

FYI, I'm always contactable if you need any of my help/sugg anytime.... :good:

Happy Staying!!! :sport-smiley-004:

hi 'Bro',is all spotlight comes with warm white bulb only?

Hi pal,

Yes ah, normal spotlights are yellow color light unless u're using LED type then there will be white or yellow color light ... hee... :sport-smiley-004:

hope this helps

Hi pal,

Yes ah, normal spotlights are yellow color light unless u're using LED type then there will be white or yellow color light ... hee... :sport-smiley-004:

hope this helps

Thank you 'bro' for sharing

Hi Bro,

Can I check... My false ceiling was installed by previous owner. When I tried buying ceiling fans, the lighting shops told me dun buy cos they cannot ascertain if my false ceiling can take the weight of the ceiling fan. The lighting shop scared that after some months of use, the ceiling fan may drop when the false ceiling gives way. Is this true? I tot all false ceiling can install ceiling fans? I want to install ceiling fan but scared after hearing this.

Edited by KittyJems

Thank you 'bro' for sharing

Hi pal,

U're most welcome... :sport-smiley-004:

Glad i'm able to :help: you out.... :good:

Hv a nice day.......:sport-smiley-018:

Hi Bro,

Can I check... My false ceiling was installed by previous owner. When I tried buying ceiling fans, the lighting shops told me dun buy cos they cannot ascertain if my false ceiling can take the weight of the ceiling fan. The lighting shop scared that after some months of use, the ceiling fan may drop when the false ceiling gives way. Is this true? I tot all false ceiling can install ceiling fans? I want to install ceiling fan but scared after hearing this.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Wah :jawdrop: that's veri scary wor... :rolleyes: If that's the case the whole false ceiling will also drop liao.... :notti:

FYI, there are support inside the false ceiling, it's to hold the false ceiling in place as well as to support the false ceiling. :good:

If you need to install the ceiling fan on the false ceiling, you can... provided that your false ceiling is not too low, and also if you dun mind that the fan blades are low. :P

If you need my :help: just email me or PM me i can always help/guide you along.

Hope tis :help:

Thanks for your quick reply. If I do wanna proceed with ceiling fan, can you PM me a suitable fan and your costs - including installation? I dun need anything too fanciful. Just a normal ceiling fan - preferably white. Thanks lots.

Bro, just PM you. Need your recommendation on ceiling fan with lights for my dinning hall.

Thanks Eric for dropping by my place to show me the catalog. Much appreciated!