Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aegis

House For Single

To rainingdogs,

Really sorry that i only can upload my toilet photo now. Moved in last friday and the house still in a bit of chaos and flying off to HK for holiday this thursday with my parent. Here some of the picture of the toilet i took with wide angle lens but still the toilet a bit small for me to fully show it out.

dsc0966ay.jpg

dsc0965a.jpg

dsc0964a.jpg

dsc0963am.jpg

Will update the rest of the pic after i'm back from HK and pack up my house. :P

Edited by aegis

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

many thanks for still remembering. are you doing away with the glass partition for the shower area as was planned? the look of those pipes give me headache about my own place...

Actually i did not request for the glass partition, but my ID always think i want it so he put it in the 3D drawing and from my picture you can see that i actually do not really it the show screen and also if i put the shower screen the area for my bathing will become smaller. Those pipes i think there is no way to avoid seeing them unless you want to conceal it.

Plastering of the house is done except there are some flaw on the wall which i have suggest the ID to sand it off before they start painting on it.

DSC01613a.jpg

Wall in living room.

DSC01635a.jpg

Another view of the living room.

DSC01631a.jpg

View taken from the kitchen.

DSC01633a.jpg

Done a water flow test and water does not flow to the drainage pipe. Feed back to the ID about the issue.

DSC01637b.jpg

Air Con frame need to be replace by HDB.

hi, can i check with you how you do the water flow test? isit at kitchen area cos I do not want to have water flow problem in kitchen...thx

hi, can i check with you how you do the water flow test? isit at kitchen area cos I do not want to have water flow problem in kitchen...thx

Hi Dasinia, sorry for the late reply. For water flow test, just let turn your tape on in your kitchen and see will it flow to the drainage point. You can flood the whole kitchen and see whether will it flow to the drainage...Initially, when the kitchen tiles is done i tried to let the water flow and it flow anywhere in the kitchen except the drainage hole and the best...the drainage hole area is dry unless you flood the kitchen. :rolleyes:

Can i ask for your lan points, each lan point is 1 cable? or only at the end, it 'splits'?

Hi lobo76, each point is 1 cable. So you can see at the end point i got so many cable point together. 12 points total. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi lobo76, each point is 1 cable. So you can see at the end point i got so many cable point together. 12 points total. :sport-smiley-004:

wah... that is expensive. Also, you need to track which 'hole' leads to which 'hole'. I hope you labelled them properly. :)

wah... that is expensive. Also, you need to track which 'hole' leads to which 'hole'. I hope you labelled them properly. :)

Well my ID charge me $25 for each point...so i paid $100 for the total no. of point and get my friend to assist me in terminate the point to the faceplate. I did not label the point but agar agar know which point for which area. :P