Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aegis

House For Single

Hi All, Been lurking at RT for awhile ever since i signed the option for my 3RM Flat in FEB this year. Got my Keys in Apr and let the seller stay for 2 months as agreed before signing the Option. Finally got the flat in 25 June and busy looking for ID firm for the reno. Selected 9 Lives and signed the contract tonight. Hope everything will be smooth without major hiccups. Attached my floor plan and some pics i took during my site visit with the ID firms. I did not took the pic of the Kitchen toilet. :)

FloorPlan

BLK248.jpg

Living Room

DSC_0936a.jpg

Kitchen

DSC_0938a.jpg

Master Bedroom

DSC_0943a.jpg

Common Room

DSC_0951a.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Welcome to RT!! I am so happy to see another single buying own flat... hope that your reno journey will be a smooth one.

Keep us updated, yah?

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Tomorrow, we will start the hacking ceremony before the Hungry Ghost Festival so the ID firm can continue to work next month. Now waiting for 3D pics from the ID. :D

Hi Aegis

So happy to know that you have bought your dream home. I am still searching mine high and low. My ideal location is Jurong West.

May I know how old is your flat?

@therat, yes i have checked and no my block is not under HIP. That why have to spend extra.

@BuyNow7, my flat is 28 years old now. I took about 7 months to look for my flat, so i understand your feel. :)

Wow!!! That's long to look for a flat. I took 3 weeks for mine. It's all depends on luck, I guess!

Hi May, the process took so long because i have limited budget for COV and the area i'm look at. :P Just Happy managed to found 1 after this year CNY.

Yesterday the ID have help me to hack part of the house to symbolise start of work before the 7th month. They start the real hacking next wednesday as my permit from HDB is approved except 2 things, which is hacking of wall between 2 toilet and construct of half height wall in between the storeroom and kitchen. Pray hard it will approve fast. :D

Hehe, single homes always have loads of hacking (I like!). Hope you have a smooth reno. Any 3Ds or drawings to share so we visualise the changes?

Master Bedroom

DSC_0943a.jpg

I'm seeing stars! :rolleyes:

It's nothing compared to the flat I've purchased though. The previous owner let her son (who is already in Primary 6, by the way!) doodle all over the walls! The kid is a budding graffiti artist... and a really bad one to boot! None of his doodles can be considered even remotely artistic... They are either lopsided representations of various foods or "I love ma ma!" Sigh... :bleah: