Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aegis

House For Single

I like your kitchen. Looks so classy

Hope the reno goes smooth smooth.

Will you be installing air-con? what about electrical and wiring stuffs?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I like your kitchen. Looks so classy

Hope the reno goes smooth smooth.

Will you be installing air-con? what about electrical and wiring stuffs?

Hi BuyNow7, yes i will install aircon. 1 in the living room and the 2 bedroom. Was quoted 3258 for system with 1x18,000btu unit and 2x9000btu units. Will rewire the whole house.

Hi SClofthouse, so at this moment you can see from my progress how is the work of 9 Lives before your house start reno in Sept. :P From the 3D picture you can see that anything that is not the floor will be white. White Tiles and white paint, so that why i chose the brown tiles to give it a more contrast look. Donald at 1st kept advise me to go for the grey tiles which he say he visualise the outcome will be nice, but later when the 3D picture is out he admit that the brown color combo also very nice. I chose the brown in the end because it's what i want in the 1st place. So hope your reno starting in sept will be as smooth as possible. :D

We communicate & liaise mostly with his brother, Andy. The brown blends nicely as well, something uncommon.

We communicate & liaise mostly with his brother, Andy. The brown blends nicely as well, something uncommon.

HI SClofthouse, initially i also communicate mostly with Andy. Donald took over once the reno started. Donald also is the 1 who brought me to select my tiles and liaising with me on the status of my house.

HI SClofthouse, initially i also communicate mostly with Andy. Donald took over once the reno started. Donald also is the 1 who brought me to select my tiles and liaising with me on the status of my house.

Aegis, i see.. Hope to see the progress of your house. Post more pics please? ;)

Aegis, i see.. Hope to see the progress of your house. Post more pics please? ;)

Will do. Going to see the status this evening after work. :D

I like the 3D renderings of the living room! Think there is also 1 more homeowner here who engaged 9 Lives. One of the scandi/mid century homes.

Andy is my friend's hubby. :) Nice guy to talk to.

Why nothing was done? Are they not supposed to work daily? How long will renov complete?

No sure why. Did not call them to ask. Reno going to take 2 month starting from the day of hacking.

I think metalbone is right. The guys started work yesterday but i did not go down to look as i knock off from work quite late last night. Will go down tonight to see the progress.

Went up to my house this evening after work. Living room is almost done except the area near the main door. Store room is done.

DSCF0280b.jpg

Picture from the main door.

DSCF0278b.jpg

Picture from kitchen side.

DSCF0274b.jpg

Work done on the kitchen. Still a long way to go. :rolleyes:

DSCF0277b.jpg

Wall cement.

finally i saw the 3D. been busy lately.... it looks like a very nice and cosy place for singles!

Can't wait to see the final product! keep on posting, ya? :sport-smiley-004: