Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aegis

House For Single

Hi Everyone, sorry for lack of update. My ID will only show me the 3D drawing after i select my tiles. So today i went with my ID for tiles selection, we went to 2 tiles stores and at the 1st store i couldn't find the color i want which is brown color tiles. My wall paint and kitchen/toilet tiles will be white, so my ID suggest to me to use grey color. So here is the pic of the sample tiles i pick up from the 1st store.

DSCF0237a.jpg

The light grey is for living room and dark grey for Kitchen and Toilet. The white tile sample could not show out the pattern i selected, it look like plain white tiles to me. :rolleyes:

After finished selecting the tiles at the 1st store, i went over to the 2nd tiles store for more option. Here i could use the color tile i want which is brown.

DSCF0238a.jpg

You can see the centre there is 2 brown tiles, the bottom 1 is what i want initially but was told stock will not be enough for my house. The top tile is the 2nd option i selected and my id will render the 3d drawing base on that. I will be using the rough surface tile on the right for my toilet. Wall tile remind as white, but there is a little design on the tile which my parent agree is nicer then the 1st store white tiles.

Now back home, i was discussing the hob and hood with my parent and i thinking of getting the Rinnai hob and hood.

Rinnai RB-3SS

rinnai-rb-3ss-gb-ss.jpg

Rinnai RH-382

rinnairh-382.jpg

Anyone use the above product before and able to give some feedback?

That should be all until i my ID can send me the 3d drawing so i can post it here. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

This the Picture using Brown Tiles.

LivingRMBrown.jpg

Living Room

KitchenBrown.jpg

Kitchen

ToiletBrown.jpg

Toilet

From the 3D picture, I have decided on the Brown tiles. As i did not do any special design in my bedroom, the ID have omit the bedroom 3D picture.

Hacking started yesterday, but did not went there to check only went today.

DSCF0254a.jpg

Living room

DSCF0253a.jpg

Kitchen

DSCF0244a.jpg

Another picture of kitchen

DSCF0250a.jpg

Master Bedroom door frame removed.

DSCF0249a.jpg

Wall between 2 toilet hack.

brown tiles look better..

cant wait to see more photos. :)

Yup. I have told my ID to proceed for the brown tiles. Hope the real thing look as good as the picture.

After combining the 2 toilets together, it sure looks big!

Considered putting a :bath: ?

ToiletBrown.jpg

Toilet

From the 3D picture, I have decided on the Brown tiles. As i did not do any special design in my bedroom, the ID have omit the bedroom 3D picture.

aegis, we have the same ID.

Can't wait to see more pics from you.

Our project will starts in Sept but we have choosen tiles (some are pretty similar to yours) :)

We will be selecting colour paint soon.

aegis, we have the same ID.

Can't wait to see more pics from you.

Our project will starts in Sept but we have choosen tiles (some are pretty similar to yours) :)

We will be selecting colour paint soon.

Hi SClofthouse, so at this moment you can see from my progress how is the work of 9 Lives before your house start reno in Sept. :P From the 3D picture you can see that anything that is not the floor will be white. White Tiles and white paint, so that why i chose the brown tiles to give it a more contrast look. Donald at 1st kept advise me to go for the grey tiles which he say he visualise the outcome will be nice, but later when the 3D picture is out he admit that the brown color combo also very nice. I chose the brown in the end because it's what i want in the 1st place. So hope your reno starting in sept will be as smooth as possible. :D

Last day of hacking. Went to the house after my work. Here is the picture of the current status.

DSCF0267a.jpg

Living room

DSCF0265a.jpg

Living room view from kitchen

DSCF0260a.jpg

Kitchen

DSCF0257a.jpg

Another view of kitchen

DSCF0255a.jpg

Kitchen toilet

DSCF0264a.jpg

Sand loaded at the common room

DSCF0262a.jpg

Master bedroom

Seem the tiles have yet arrive which i can't blame them as i given my ID confirmation quite late last night. Will update again next week. :yamseng: