Sign in to follow this  
Rover

3-Roomer : Bachalor'S Paradise

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Low wall for balcony cosy corner tiled up:

79DFE8F9-7A1C-4E24-ADA6-5D7C739D766D-34611-0000049D48762888.jpg

F4BD7FD7-7EDB-4C51-BF96-14276CB3C429-34611-0000049D4D36B250.jpg

496FB226-EFE8-4A59-B939-2B514BA191C7-34611-0000049D524D0A54.jpg

*A full height glass panel wif glass door will be installed at this low wall to create a separate cosy/smoking corner cum balcony at the kitchen windows area.

Plumbing works (installation of new water pipes) will commence this Wed, followed by painting. Next week will commence installation of all power points/sockets, as well as false ceilings and light points. Carpentry will follow suit.

Will be gg shopping this weekend to select all the sanitary accessories and lights.

Cannot go.... Later got tempted again.

Ha May,

I shared the same sentiment as you..always so tempted....got something to buy whenever go to such fairs expo sales! :dancingqueen:

Edited by swaskie

Will be getting this sofa over the weekend:

King Koil Cassandra L-shape sofa

E2EB9D65-D04B-4F7A-8C53-BC999F2D9E5A-6654-000000C81F5C2039.jpg

568325F8-B6F3-4761-9728-C3B2C61E5F78-6654-000000C8294F472F.jpg

Personal preference is to hv the base fabric as black. Still contemplating on wat colours shld the cushions be, and whether wanna hv design on them anot. The one depicted in the above pic too 'girl girl' (flowery).

Any suggestion?

Dark or light grey cushion? One plain color should be nicer than the flowery design??

Dark or light grey cushion? One plain color should be nicer than the flowery design??

Yup. Must hv a focus point to make the sofa stands out. Am tinking either dark grey seat n backrest, light grey cushions wif design (strips) or; black seat, backseat grey wif design (strips), cushions black..

See how bah. Haven decided on dis sofa yet.. Same for bed. Still scouting for the right ones ;)

Yup. Must hv a focus point to make the sofa stands out. Am tinking either dark grey seat n backrest, light grey cushions wif design (strips) or; black seat, backseat grey wif design (strips), cushions black..

See how bah. Haven decided on dis sofa yet.. Same for bed. Still scouting for the right ones ;)

if you read my blog...the current house owner's sofa looks similiar to the picture that you posted ha.

I am also looking for sofa...headache...cannot exceed 2.4m max ...

tried almost all the sofas in Courts megastore...nothing suitable.... :bangwall:

Bed wise...you looking for single or queen size?

i bought Maxcoil queen size bed with storage at Courts Megastore too and quite a great deal i supposed ha...

Edited by swaskie

How much is the bed u bought?

Maxcoil was having an offer during that time at $1499 ( queen size mattress + frame + storage)at Courts Megastore..

i think quite reasonable for queen size storage? Cause i have been walking around most of the queen size with storage min..$2k or else some unknown brand at $1199... ( i dun dare to buy) :o

Edited by swaskie

Maxcoil was having an offer during that time at $1499 ( queen size mattress + frame + storage)at Courts Megastore..

i think quite reasonable for queen size storage? Cause i have been walking around most of the queen size with storage min..$2k or else some unknown brand at $1199... ( i dun dare to buy) :o

Got pic?

Got pic?

i forgot to take :( as too excited to test the different quality of the mattress that day...

but u can go courts megastore store to take a loook if the promo still on..

there's quite a few headboard for you to choose too..

Toilet vanity cabinet:

D85EC83D-30D8-47AF-A109-032EF4CE1E2C-52073-0000063260C774B7.jpg

White top wif black drawers.

TV feature wall:

14E3E35B-0B94-4620-8FA4-17712C58681A-52073-000006326874B0BB.jpg

Green portion - display shelves in black.

Yellow portion - white.

Drawers n area above console will be in black mirror finishing.

Main tv mounting backing area will be in shade of grayish silver.