Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shawncck

Are We Allow To Hack Toilet Door Frame?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

if resale yes, if new.. nope. No hacking is allowed for toilets wall or floor tiles when new. If you change the door frame, you'll need to hack the wall tiles for sure.

This should be for about 3yrs?

if resale yes, if new.. nope. No hacking is allowed for toilets wall or floor tiles when new. If you change the door frame, you'll need to hack the wall tiles for sure.

This should be for about 3yrs?

But hacking of door frame doesnt hv to hack wall tile rite?? just the frame itself... I read on HDB guideline on reno that all door frame at any location can be hack.... but my ID say cannot... i oso blur...

It's can be hack, but why does your Id says no? Ok it's because when the hacker hack the frame it might affect the wall tiles. And why wall and floor tiles cannot be touch for new flats? It's because hdb had done the water proofing and they does not want your contractors to damage it. :yamseng:

It's can be hack, but why does your Id says no? Ok it's because when the hacker hack the frame it might affect the wall tiles. And why wall and floor tiles cannot be touch for new flats? It's because hdb had done the water proofing and they does not want your contractors to damage it. :yamseng:

Douglas, u got me blur again.... So can hack or cannot?? I know wall tiles cant... but frame can anot??

:D Ok simple. It can be hack base on hdb guide. But no one can assure that when in the process of hacking the tiles will damage. So as a contractor they will tell you cannot be hack or not advisable to hack. Hope this help.

Easy. 2 ways.

1) don't do the hacking.

2) change a contractor that willing to do it for u

:)

Do u have any contractor ctc who is only willing to help hack the door frame??

It seems like the profit is too little for him to earn... i doubt any contractor will want to do it...