Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gtrdmg

Euro Builder & Electrical Pte Ltd

HI,

I just bought a Semi D, planning to A&A it from 2 stry to 2.5, I read thru most of the thread here about A&A, I supposed getting the right builder / Archi is critical to the end results. I came across this one-stop builder name Euro Builder, did anyone use them before ? Appreciate your input, Thank you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

HI,

I just bought a Semi D, planning to A&A it from 2 stry to 2.5, I read thru most of the thread here about A&A, I supposed getting the right builder / Archi is critical to the end results. I came across this one-stop builder name Euro Builder, did anyone use them before ? Appreciate your input, Thank you.

I have not heard of Euro Builders. You could ask the builder for contacts of houses that he has built before and check with the owners on the quality of his construction and his responsiveness. Cheers!

I have not heard of Euro Builders. You could ask the builder for contacts of houses that he has built before and check with the owners on the quality of his construction and his responsiveness. Cheers!

Thanks for the information and offer, I suppose you are at the end of the journey about to enjoy your house for many good years, I have a long way to go. I will have a discussion with Euro Builder soon, like what you said, reference is definitely a must. May I ask for your archi and builder contact ?

Thanks for the information and offer, I suppose you are at the end of the journey about to enjoy your house for many good years, I have a long way to go. I will have a discussion with Euro Builder soon, like what you said, reference is definitely a must. May I ask for your archi and builder contact ?

Actually there are many architects and builders in the market catering to home owners with different demands on quality, expectation and budget. Some people are not too demanding on quality, have fairly modest expectations and very deep pockets. These home owners are pursued by architects and builders of all kinds. We have some good examples of these homeowners in the forum.

Some home owners have high quality demands on construction, not so high expectations (not so picky)and have deep pockets, there are architects and builders who can meet their requirements too. Basically high price, high quality type.

In the forum, there are also home owners with very modest budget and have very high quality demand and high expectations, these homeowners usually end up with lots of dissatisfaction. The budget is insufficient for the construction and builders/ architects are not ready to subsidize them. They may take on the job but could not deliver the quality and there could be lots of bickering along the way.

I have met many architects and builders and spoken to many of their clients and know their strengths. Hence, before I recommend someone a builder or architect, I would prefer to know their demands of quality, their expectations and their budget.

Already pm you my contact.

We have also talked to Euro builder before. They gave a reasonable quote partly because they are not really into design. They only have a junior designer/draftsman doing the so called design. Not fantastic. They are more into the construction planning and execution part. You will need a good designer or architect for help you with the design part of it if you engage Euro as your builder. Thats my opinion.