Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
techaview

5 Room Hdb At City Fringe

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

After the general washing is done last weekend, spent a couple of hours today to wash another round again. Body aching and leg feel wobbly now haha....

Some preview shots before the furnitures start to come in tomorrow.....

Hohoho pictures pictures... Congrats on the completion of your renovation! Hopefully mine will turn out as pleasant...

P1050186.jpg

Living room area

P1050187.jpg

Dining area

P1050188.jpg

View of both living and dining area. The air con fail coils are up today after the second appointment. These are the reused air coil fan coils from the previous owner... They are still in very good condition hence decided to relocate them to the living and dining area to prolong their life span since we will not be using them that frequent only when having guests over....

Yesterday....Have a lot of works going on.... Dining table and chairs delivered... wallpaper pasted but needs a few day for the wallpaper to be fully dried hence there are some patches here and there.

WIW Pole system up but...... wifey commented that it may not be enough... OMG think i have to get another separate wardrobe to put my clothing then.. :rolleyes:

And today is a **** busy day for us..... Roped in all my friends to help carried all our carton boxes from 2 different location to our new place!!! And also carried washing machine, fridge and TV over... these items are enough to give us body ache tomorrow hehe

And it is confirmed, we will be moving in on the 30th Oct this coming Sunday! Can't wait for move in...

Works are still on going at the moment. carpentry. electrician and plumbing will be done latest by saturday, the day before we finalized everything!

Yesterday....Have a lot of works going on.... Dining table and chairs delivered... wallpaper pasted but needs a few day for the wallpaper to be fully dried hence there are some patches here and there.

WIW Pole system up but...... wifey commented that it may not be enough... OMG think i have to get another separate wardrobe to put my clothing then.. :rolleyes:

And today is a **** busy day for us..... Roped in all my friends to help carried all our carton boxes from 2 different location to our new place!!! And also carried washing machine, fridge and TV over... these items are enough to give us body ache tomorrow hehe

And it is confirmed, we will be moving in on the 30th Oct this coming Sunday! Can't wait for move in...

Works are still on going at the moment. carpentry. electrician and plumbing will be done latest by saturday, the day before we finalized everything!

ooh i get what you meant on the Philips Easyscene as the bulb is those twisted ones so it won't go well being exposed in your birdcage themed pendant light.

great to see all the progress on your home reno and wish ya happy staying in ya new home! :yamseng:

hi techaview, i noticed your toilet wall don't have tiles except for the mosaic one? is this observation accurate or not? :)

ooh i get what you meant on the Philips Easyscene as the bulb is those twisted ones so it won't go well being exposed in your birdcage themed pendant light.

great to see all the progress on your home reno and wish ya happy staying in ya new home! :yamseng:

i think a trip to ikea will be ideal to get all the different selection of light bulb. Last i went there they have a display of all the light bulbs of different shape and brightness where we can do the testing by a press of button on the shelf, much like shopping for light bulb for car head light at autobacs if you get what i means!

hi techaview, i noticed your toilet wall don't have tiles except for the mosaic one? is this observation accurate or not? :)

Hi starbux, yes you are observant, i am using cement screed for my toilet wall. Initially i wanted to get those bling mosaic tiles for the wall but the design i choose come up to be $1xxx!!! Due to economical scale, went for the retro style which is another alternative. Hence i build my toilet them around more retro and rustic theme...

I heard somewhere that cement screed for toilet wall will not be good because the moisture and the humidity (from water heater) will somehow cause the heat to be trapped inside.

Is this true? dunno.gif

I heard somewhere that cement screed for toilet wall will not be good because the moisture and the humidity (from water heater) will somehow cause the heat to be trapped inside.

Is this true? dunno.gif

I am not too sure about the heat trapped but our toilet is facing the afternoon sun and for my usage after the afternoon sun, it is not hot at all... Probably it could be due to that i have not installed any water heater inside the toilet.

We have shifted into our new place yesterday... The house is in a total mess due to some minor touch up going on and uppacking of our belonging. Still awaiting some furniture to arrive and installation of the curtain. will post pic once we have settled down...