Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
techaview

5 Room Hdb At City Fringe

img0808iu.jpg

Focal Little Bird 2.1 for living room area

Hi

I'm looking at this sound system too. Have you tested them out? Issit good? Where is the store?

Sound is personal preference. To me it is better than the normal soundbar from home appliance brand like samsung/pioneer/sony which i intend to get earlier on. Initially i wanted to build my own HT, getting a bookshelf speaker, amp and receiver but i know myself. I will surely kena poisoned and spend deep deep. Hence the focal little bird to strike a balance.

I like the small and compactness that little bird can offer. The sub is actually built into the amplifier hence there will not be any bulky sub at the tv console area. It can play from a lot of receiver like cd/dvd/bluray player and also can accept game console. Best part is comes with itransmitter that can be plugged into iphone/ipad and play lossless audio over the air within 10m radius!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

update

The hacking job is completed and tiles are ready to be laid. Took a picture of the ruin of my place before the tile laying start. Aircon guys are there as well to lay the piping and have a long discussion how lay the trunking and pipe. So tedious just to agree upon the trunking layout man!

img0990rc.jpg

Living area. Waiting for town council to come and clear the old sofa left behing by seller

img0991i.jpg

Entrance of living room

img0994f.jpg

Dining area. Really need to plaster smooth for my wallpaper to stick on

img0996q.jpg

SIngapore cement. local product?!

Edited by techaview

img0988nz.jpg

Kitchen service yard area

img0987o.jpg

Like the wall tile after the hacking of wall tiles. Ask my contractor but unfortunately cannot keep in this state due to HDB regulation. haizzz

img0997pq.jpg

Master bedroom for my walk in wardrobe area and cosy corner. hehe

img0998nu.jpg

My customized king size bedroom will be sitting here.....

Oh got myself this today thanks to my sis who bought in from overseas... WIll be asking my dad to install after we select our main door. Now what color to choose for my main door?

31222710150291609958429.jpg

Edited by techaview

Changed my image hosting service. Used to be imageshack but realized that photobucket is so much easier!

update

Some consideration for my lighting in my house. Not cheap wor the lighting compared to 5 years ago......

8a8b3922.jpg

For my service yard area

d39c50e4.jpg

For my living room. This is the most expensive. Any one got cheaper alternative? any website to recommend to bring in?

43f9489d.jpg

For my walk in wardrobe area

fdd4439e.jpg

For my ktchen. Deciding between this &tradition SR1/SR2.

Has not been active on updating my thread as **** busy with work recently. To be honest, i leave all the renovation part to the good hands of my contracter who helps me to coordinate all the reno works.

Some update for my reno. Wet works are done with all hacking and tiles back in place and wall up.

e48df12d.jpg

Mosaic tiles in common toilet area. Had a hard time finding the mosaic. Saw one design that we like but it is gona costs us 1k plus just to get that! In the end settle for retro mosaic.

442ca42f.jpg

Water heater by citygas up on the wall of kitchen.

84cd5e6f.jpg

Crement Screed with stainless steel strip at kitchen. Still waiting for kitchen carpentry from contracter....

dee7b708.jpg

false ceiling with skeleton structure up.....

6bf410ca.jpg

partial false ceiling done

45243cd8.jpg

Lighting point for false ceiling

723c48f1.jpg

Skeleton structure for false wall in front of WIW

27a0a568.jpg

False wall up for WIW

Edited by techaview

img0988nz.jpg

Kitchen service yard area

img0987o.jpg

Like the wall tile after the hacking of wall tiles. Ask my contractor but unfortunately cannot keep in this state due to HDB regulation. haizzz

img0997pq.jpg

Master bedroom for my walk in wardrobe area and cosy corner. hehe

img0998nu.jpg

My customized king size bedroom will be sitting here.....

Oh got myself this today thanks to my sis who bought in from overseas... WIll be asking my dad to install after we select our main door. Now what color to choose for my main door?

31222710150291609958429.jpg

oh digital lock...

but how come got 3 ???

At the same time, some of my stuffs are delivered...

37e8d8ad.jpg

Accessories for my Sony Bravia TV for MBR. A pair of 3D goggles, wireless dongle, some cables for connection to console.

2aadb6a3.jpg

Sony Bravia TV for MBR, still waiting for my contractor to customize the bracket to hold the TV onto a pole for swirling purpose.

960b3484.jpg

My peca ilum light finally arrived!! in package form.....

c8dacc6b.jpg

Package open....

dd6632ee.jpg

lovely cardboard from peca

Edited by techaview

OMG! you bought the peca light! I was aiming for that last time when I was desperately finding a birdcage lamp. Did u buy it online? Mind sharing the price and website? Cheers

img0808iu.jpg

Focal Little Bird 2.1 for living room area

Hi

I'm looking at this sound system too. Have you tested them out? Issit good? Where is the store?

how much is the damage for this? where can we get it?

Hi,

saw that you are installing digital lock. Is you father a locksmith? As we are looking for someone to install our digital lock, if your father really is a locksmith, mind to recommend? Thanks! :D

OMG! you bought the peca light! I was aiming for that last time when I was desperately finding a birdcage lamp. Did u buy it online? Mind sharing the price and website? Cheers

Got it direct from their website. www.peca.com.mx for around 400SGD plus shipping.

Have you gotten yours? I saw a couple of birdcage light at lightings.com.sg in balestier. you might want to go there for a look.