Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
warlock8187

My First Resale Ea @ Sengkang

Hi there,

Finally edging closer to my completion day and collection of keys to my resale flat. The layout of it is a bit odd but what attracted me was the ventilation of this unit...quite airy and not too stuffy although it is a low floor unit. Below is the floorplan and currently planning where to place all things. One thing for sure is that I must install SCV points in all rooms as the only point now is in the livng room. No openNet also and thus...my major costs in my reno will be electrical I guess. Do not want to do too much as I had paid a ressonable COV and unit is still in good conditions. All rooms are with built in wardrobes. Rooms are installed with a Toshiba System 4 inverter and still in good condition. Kitchen cabinets are also good..hob and hood...Ariston oven...Joven central heater. I have decided to paint the house myself....leaving the ceiling untouch.

Anyone here having the similar layout and would appreciate some comments.... :dancingqueen:

Floor Plan

EAflat.jpg

Original Living room

EAlivingroompost.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there,

Finally edging closer to my completion day and collection of keys to my resale flat. The layout of it is a bit odd but what attracted me was the ventilation of this unit...quite airy and not too stuffy although it is a low floor unit. Below is the floorplan and currently planning where to place all things. One thing for sure is that I must install SCV points in all rooms as the only point now is in the livng room. No openNet also and thus...my major costs in my reno will be electrical I guess. Do not want to do too much as I had paid a ressonable COV and unit is still in good conditions. All rooms are with built in wardrobes. Rooms are installed with a Toshiba System 4 inverter and still in good condition. Kitchen cabinets are also good..hob and hood...Ariston oven...Joven central heater. I have decided to paint the house myself....leaving the ceiling untouch.

Anyone here having the similar layout and would appreciate some comments.... :dancingqueen:

Floor Plan

EAflat.jpg

Original Living room

EAlivingroompost.jpg

Hi warlock, your layout resembles a little like mine except yours is more edgy. :)

How old is the flat?

Congrats! Your original condition looks good. That can save u quite a bit. Hope u have a smooth reno. :)

Ya...the condition of the house is good..just need to touch up a bit. Wouldn't want to spend too much on Reno since I had paid quite a bit of COV.

Hi warlock, your layout resembles a little like mine except yours is more edgy. :)

How old is the flat?

The flat is 11 years old. This is the 2nd owner and they renovated the house 5 years ago. I am figuring out where can I put my dining table.

The flat is 11 years old. This is the 2nd owner and they renovated the house 5 years ago. I am figuring out where can I put my dining table.

Opposite your balcony? That is the most suitable place as it won't block any passage way & will not look so clustered too.

Opposite your balcony? That is the most suitable place as it won't block any passage way & will not look so clustered too.

Hmm...that quite a good location...think I have no other option. :sport-smiley-018:

Thank you for your input.

Your living and dining area looks really big and spacious. Overall the layout of your EA is very unique :)

I find the layout a bit strange but I like the living room. But rooms are not big and there is an odd shape middle room.

Most improtant, location and airy unit were the factors that made me decide on this unit.