Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenjo

Of Grey, White And Neutral

Hi all, thank you for all your wonderful sharing here on renotalk. It has given us many inspirations as to how our first home is to be.

First up, here's our floor plan and some moodboards for our living area.

FloorPlan.png

LivingAreaInspirations-1.png

LivingInspirations-1.png

More to come in the near future! :D

Edited by kenjo

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Terencetcw, as we did not engage an ID, therefore we will not have any 3D design to show. Those are actually some inspirations which were gathered from various sources.

@Kenjo,

Wow nice furniture there~ is that a 3D design from your ID?

Grey and White combi~

As we intend to do an open concept kitchen which flows in with the theme in the living area, we have also gathered some pictures and put them together here. ;)

KitchenInspirations.png

As our uncle is an architect, he is designing and getting contractors for us. My new place is @ DG as shiqi_86 has mentioned. =)

Hi.. Thanks for sharing ur Reno as well, have u engaged a contractor? Where is ur new place?

Edited by kenjo

We will be pretty near in the future, will be getting my keys soon at punggol. Hope to see more updates from u.. Can be use for my reference reference ^^ hehe

R u @ Spring or Breeze?

We will be pretty near in the future, will be getting my keys soon at punggol. Hope to see more updates from u.. Can be use for my reference reference ^^ hehe

Hi all, thank you for all your wonderful sharing here on renotalk. It has given us many inspirations as to how our first home is to be.

First up, here's our floor plan and some moodboards for our living area.

FloorPlan.png

LivingAreaInspirations.png

LivingInspirations-1.png

More to come in the near future! :D

Very NICE sofas... I like the bottom and middle one. The legs are so retro. Will consider it when my current one becomes unusable.

I see. I won't be starting soon... haven't receive quotation yet... but am very happy with what was drawn.

Hope the rest of your reno goes well!

I have started on tiling. But something crop up, so reno is kind of on a halt for now. When will you be starting yours?

As our uncle is an architect, he is designing and getting contractors for us. My new place is @ damai grove as shiqi_86 has mentioned. =)

Nice inspiration boards and so lucky that your uncle can help! Looking forward to see the final result. :sport-smiley-018:

When do you expect to move in?

Very NICE sofas... I like the bottom and middle one. The legs are so retro. Will consider it when my current one becomes unusable.

Hey kenjo, nice concept you got there looking forward to see the final masterpiece! :)

Btw WTB n I are also fan of air and Grafunkt. We got the Taj sofa due to it's functionality (all fabrics are removable) and vast choice of colours n fabrics.

Edited by prody