Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sugar

Bring Old Fengshui Ornaments To New House

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

will cleansing with mineral water be enough?

Not sure what items are you bringing over to new house, but generally, please cleanse with Salt & water, and sun dry them.

Edited by mae29

For out of the heart come evil thoughts, the taking of life, broken faith between the married, unclean desires of the flesh, taking of property, false witness, bitter words:

These are the things which make a man unclean; but to take food with unwashed hands does not make a man unclean.

The same applies to "objects". Sound familiar?

Thanks Mae!! The ornaments are mainly in crystal & jade. :)

Bepgof, wow yours very chim leh..will go ask my grandma..maybe she can interpret..

Edited by sugar

Bepgof, wow yours very chim leh..will go ask my grandma..maybe she can interpret..

I doubt yr grandma can understand unless she is a reborn christian. It comes from Matthew chapter 15. = Jerusalem Pharisees and scribes were questioning why disciples of christ took food with unwashed hands, here He answered:

1. Not that which goes into the mouth makes a man unclean, but that which comes out of the mouth.

2. These people give me(God) honour with their lips, but their heart is far from me(God).But their worship is to no purpose, while they give as their teaching the rules of men.

3. Let them be: they are blind guides. And if a blind man is guiding a blind man, the two will go falling into a hole together.

4. Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth goes on into the stomach, and is sent out as waste? But the things which come out of the mouth come from the heart; and they make a man unclean.

5. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, the taking of life, broken faith between the married, unclean desires of the flesh, taking of property, false witness, bitter words:These are the things which make a man unclean; but to take food with unwashed hands does not make a man unclean.

Conclusion: Outlook cleanliness is of no significance, it is the "heart", the "thoughts" that come out from men that matter. Got it?

I doubt yr grandma can understand unless she is a reborn christian. It comes from Matthew chapter 15. = Jerusalem Pharisees and scribes were questioning why disciples of christ took food with unwashed hands, here He answered:

1. Not that which goes into the mouth makes a man unclean, but that which comes out of the mouth.

2. These people give me(God) honour with their lips, but their heart is far from me(God).But their worship is to no purpose, while they give as their teaching the rules of men.

3. Let them be: they are blind guides. And if a blind man is guiding a blind man, the two will go falling into a hole together.

4. Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth goes on into the stomach, and is sent out as waste? But the things which come out of the mouth come from the heart; and they make a man unclean.

5. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, the taking of life, broken faith between the married, unclean desires of the flesh, taking of property, false witness, bitter words:These are the things which make a man unclean; but to take food with unwashed hands does not make a man unclean.

Conclusion: Outlook cleanliness is of no significance, it is the "heart", the "thoughts" that come out from men that matter. Got it?

Totally agree with the above statement. Any change must come from our heart!! That is what I learned from Face Reading...change from within!!

A man thought but didn't do it.

A man thought and regret doing it.

A man refrain from thought but still do it.

A man try to refrain from thought and try not to do it.

So what do they have in common?

1. A toufu seller. Dreams of thousand within a night yet selling toufou tmr. Dream dream dream, no plan, no action. Tmr yet to be continued.

2. A real misery man. Anyhow "take & took", but don't how to let go.拿得起放不下。Take take take, let no go. Always living in ytd. Like chicken rib -食之无味 弃之可惜?

3. An actor. 自欺欺人。Deceive oneself yet deceive others. Deceive, deceive deceive = act, act, act.

4. A monk. See through liao. 空,空,空。All is 空。

All men are like that:

Dare to dream

Like to take

Love to deceive

And all finish liao.

All originated from "thoughts", follow by "actions", tio bo? Women spare none.

Edited by bepgof

God knows

That's easy lah. They are all men!

You're going to say: Good try! :yamseng:

That's easy lah. They are all men!

You're going to say: Good try! :yamseng:

Don't know what took her so long to grade our "tries".

Anyone wants to try to win her "best try" award?

Ivy must have forgotten to do her grading, or, is she waiting for more participants? Never mind, suddenly I remember a natural law abt "thoughts", important hor, try to memorise it:

Sow a thought, reap an action;

sow an action, reap a habit;

sow a habit, reap a character;

sow a character, reap a destiny.

Thought and destiny are related.

Mineral water is the original thought.

Salt water is the result of habit.

Okie lahhh, patience....so few participants.....waste my riddle.

The Answer : Will of Thought

Actually read from somewhere....forgotten liaozzzzz

Hi,

if you are bringing your old FS ornaments from your previous house to your new house, in the hope of better fortunes, it's really questionable whether all these work in the first place.

Unfortunately, the FS of your house is more or less fixed if you are staying in a HDB or condo unit. If you buy a piece of land, you still can build a house and move the main door to tap the positive Chi from the surrounding environment.

Whatever you do in your flat like placing this and that is not going to help if your main door is not located in a good location and not tapping the Chi from external.

Cheers my friend.