Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tiler Seng

The Interior Decorator

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Tiler seng,

I love the photos you've uploaded. May I know the time frame to do tiling for whole house except kitchen & bathroom and installing of bedrooms & toilet doors? I guess you do provide ID consultation as well?

Hi Tiler seng,

I love the photos you've uploaded. May I know the time frame to do tiling for whole house except kitchen & bathroom and installing of bedrooms & toilet doors? I guess you do provide ID consultation as well?

don't you want to renovate your Kitchen & Bathroom same time?

For new BTO, it takes only a week for laying of the floor tiles. In anyway, we provide schedule plan prior to our Client approval, take note everybody are rushing for CNY so

better make your order now!

i have just PMed one of the RT member who was asking me whether iam a ID or contractor,

my reply was:

"i am a ID who is doing contractor work, and i am a contractor who is doing designing work"

Our price are within Market price, not the cheapest, but we doesn't cut your throat like what other ID do.

So you are hitting 2 birds with one stone, worth all your money :yamseng:

Hi tiler seng,

I understand from your reply to Diyanah18 that your company is an ID company. Do you do furniture shopping with the customers or you'll just suggest to us which/what furniture fits us the best?

Hi tiler seng,

I understand from your reply to Diyanah18 that your company is an ID company. Do you do furniture shopping with the customers or you'll just suggest to us which/what furniture fits us the best?

Hi butterfly,

we will find some time to spend with them for thus shopping,

Benefit: best advise on colour and size, save them money cause we can get direct for them same time :good:

Fair return: just don't ask further discount after renovation done will do :P

Hi butterfly,

we will find some time to spend with them for thus shopping,

Benefit: best advise on colour and size, save them money cause we can get direct for them same time :good:

Fair return: just don't ask further discount after renovation done will do :P

But if we do have our own opinion, would you be able to accomodate that or we will stricly have to follow your design? As some ID prefer their opinion of the owners lifestyle to be followed.

But if we do have our own opinion, would you be able to accomodate that or we will stricly have to follow your design? As some ID prefer their opinion of the owners lifestyle to be followed.

Everybody should have their preferred design that suite their life style, we don't

encourage planting our own design into your life which it might factor two problem:

1: argument 2: disputation

unless owner really has no idea at all. But now we have too many reference through the web

unlike year before 2000. owners are advisable to surf through the web to find their liking,

it can be easier for us to propose to them accordingly, and practicality should take

into consideration as well.

We have work with several owners who have their own idea and we make their idea come real,

we experienced working with giorgio armani's designer who designed his own house and we

accomodate his idea and make them lived, and timing were just right.

Everybody should have their preferred design that suite their life style, we don't

encourage planting our own design into your life which it might factor two problem:

1: argument 2: disputation

unless owner really has no idea at all. But now we have too many reference through the web

unlike year before 2000. owners are advisable to surf through the web to find their liking,

it can be easier for us to propose to them accordingly, and practicality should take

into consideration as well.

We have work with several owners who have their own idea and we make their idea come real,

we experienced working with giorgio armani's designer who designed his own house and we

accomodate his idea and make them lived, and timing were just right.

Thank you so much for the reply. Yes, I agree that everyone should have their own design to suit their own lifestyle.

On another note, I've purchased a new BTO from HDB recently and found that the floor & wall tiles that was included for both the kitchen & bathrooms are not to my liking. Would you suggest to hack the exisitng tiles or to do an overlay? As BTOs now have certain degree of slope that needs to incoorporate.

Thank you so much for the reply. Yes, I agree that everyone should have their own design to suit their own lifestyle.

On another note, I've purchased a new BTO from HDB recently and found that the floor & wall tiles that was included for both the kitchen & bathrooms are not to my liking. Would you suggest to hack the exisitng tiles or to do an overlay? As BTOs now have certain degree of slope that needs to incoorporate.

it is not advisable for overlaying wall & floor tiles cause if old tiles popped, new tiles pop too, but new BTO tiles are still new, so it is quite safe by doing that, take note in anyway there is no warranty for over laying :yamseng:

Hi Mr Tiler Seng, I would like ask your honest opinion. I got a new BTO flat this mth, what would be the estimate cost for a standard Reno . Things like homo tilings for whole house, kitchen cabinet, tv console, built in wardrobe, doors, window grilles and shower screen..

Hi Mr Tiler Seng, I would like ask your honest opinion. I got a new BTO flat this mth, what would be the estimate cost for a standard Reno . Things like homo tilings for whole house, kitchen cabinet, tv console, built in wardrobe, doors, window grilles and shower screen..

i've seriously asked my clients about this, afterall they have spend 50K including everythings they buy for their new BTO... :dunno:

JOIN us~! Looking for more Helpers

Date: 11 Dec 2011 (Sunday)

Time: 9.00am to 1pm

**Meet up at BBHQ 9.00am latest 9.30am @ Blk 87 Zion Road. (Slip road)

Please RSVP soon.

We are open to other car makes as well, not only STREAMS... please invite your family and friends or neigbours with cars....

Guys, keep it coming... a very meaningful event.

*Those coming alone please state, I will arrange a Helper to assist.

Helps from SSOG:

01) Steamystream

02) kagoh

03) kynoe

04) SHAWN SEAH

05)KIM MUN

06) ankc (need 1 helper)

07) Danny

08 ) Garyrsz

09) Dowjon

10) Ah Beng Hero

11) Jawsjayjay

12) Bigmomo

13) Juski (Need helper)

14) wallaw819

15) mk4500

20) Goobii

Helps From Renotalk:

1)Tiler Seng (Need helper)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Dear RT Member, pls refer to this link: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=45321&st=0&gopid=683478entry683478

i think this is very helpful...for those who participate, i'll provide FREE CONSULTANT of your renovation with verbal advise when you see me there on Sunday :help: