Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SophiaCheng

Post Reno Cleaning

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

seriously, no offence, but post reno cleaning?! the house is nearly empty with newly paint walls and perfect tiles? u even need a company to do so/ i rather have myself, or hire a part time maid to do so.

I am offended. I am 8 months pregnant now and simply cannot clean a three storey house myself. I also do not think it will be fair for my maid to do so. Please consider the context before you make such insensitive comments.

seriously, no offence, but post reno cleaning?! the house is nearly empty with newly paint walls and perfect tiles? u even need a company to do so/ i rather have myself, or hire a part time maid to do so.

Actually, a house after reno is not easy to clean at all, else a lot of part time maid may want to take up the job. Imagine, how much dust is accumulated even after the contractors have cleaned for you. For the same area you may need to clean it again for at least 3 times.

I am offended. I am 8 months pregnant now and simply cannot clean a three storey house myself. I also do not think it will be fair for my maid to do so. Please consider the context before you make such insensitive comments.

hmm! i wonder whats the point for me to post " no offence" when u call my words "insensitive". Am i suppose to know u are 8 months pregnant? am i suppose to know that u live in a house so big an yet u cant just find a cleaner willing to clean it for you? please consider the context before u comment on me being insensitive

and i said a part time maid. maybe u dont get it, but there are a lot of people on the web that willing to clean the whole house for u provided u can pay them a good enough price, which shouldnt be of any problem for you. try to find on gumtree.

hmm! i wonder whats the point for me to post " no offence" when u call my words "insensitive". Am i suppose to know u are 8 months pregnant? am i suppose to know that u live in a house so big an yet u cant just find a cleaner willing to clean it for you? please consider the context before u comment on me being insensitive

and i said a part time maid. maybe u dont get it, but there are a lot of people on the web that willing to clean the whole house for u provided u can pay them a good enough price, which shouldnt be of any problem for you. try to find on gumtree.

For the fact that, even if you are willing to pay that kind of price. Some part time maid may not know how to do the job well or handle the materials properly which incur much more cost to repair them. Finding part time maid to do the job is easy, to find one that is good enough is not easy to find. Else, there won't be so many house owners that keeps changing their part time maid.