Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
heim

Renovating Is Never Easy :((

What should I get? Rinnai RB-3CG or De Dietrich DTE714?

Both the same price, I love De Dietrich! It comes with cast iron but it is 60cm 4 zone gas burner. Whereas RInnai 3 burner 87cm ceran glass. :dunno:

dietrich_hob_dte714x.jpgimgsize.php.jpg

Any opinions?

Can PM me your price for the Rinnai hob?

imo, your choice should be determined by your style of cooking. If you use a Chinese wok, I think the Rinnai one makes more sense as you should still be able to utilize the other 2 burners at the same time. This would not be possible for the De Dietrich one as the top left and bottom right burner will be blocked by the size of the wok, although the plus point of the De Dietrich one is a smaller footprint on your kitchen top.

Cheers

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Can PM me your price for the Rinnai hob?

imo, your choice should be determined by your style of cooking. If you use a Chinese wok, I think the Rinnai one makes more sense as you should still be able to utilize the other 2 burners at the same time. This would not be possible for the De Dietrich one as the top left and bottom right burner will be blocked by the size of the wok, although the plus point of the De Dietrich one is a smaller footprint on your kitchen top.

Cheers

hey thanks for your feedback! I bought it anyway DTE 714 :rolleyes:

DE cleaning tips: Mix 1/2 cup of baking soda with 1/4 cup of water until it forms a paste. Apply to the soiled or rust-stained areas with a damp sponge and wipe clean with a damp towel. Buff dry with a clean, soft towel.

Has anyone used goldenleaft, windows shield for curtains?? can anyone recommend a curtain maker?

Thanks xx

What should I get? Rinnai RB-3CG or De Dietrich DTE714?

Both the same price, I love De Dietrich! It comes with cast iron but it is 60cm 4 zone gas burner. Whereas RInnai 3 burner 87cm ceran glass. :dunno:

dietrich_hob_dte714x.jpgimgsize.php.jpg

Any opinions?

I think also have to consider space. The Rinnai takes up a lot of space compared to the De Dietrich. So if you prefer to have more working space, the De Dietrich may be better. But wally168's point is very impt too.

I have the Rinnai inner flame hob as well, but not the ceran glass version (RB-3Si). Very strong flame, but I don't feel the heat at all. Very easy to clean. I highly recommend the inner flame models.

Edited to say: Oops, just note that you have made your decision.

My curtain supplier is MGL Curtains. Highly recommended! :) Review is in the curtain thread in Home Furnishings.

Edited by strikingreality

My curtain supplier is MGL Curtains. Highly recommended! :) Review is in the curtain thread in Home Furnishings.

I also use MGL, service wise they are quite good. the only thing is, they are not that cheap if you compared to those that do sales in a car (with all samples in the car) then drive back to JB most of the time. their costs are lower since they do not have a shop but with MGL, their shop is there open daily... so depends on what you want.

Cheap then look for those from JB (there are a few highly recommended)

more assurance then you can look for MGL

Just got these from best denki.. feel cheated supposedly the fridge is 3 ticks but the sticker shown 4 ticks!curse.gif

Fridge @ $1699 free vacuum cleaner

RW691.JPG

SHARP 52" LED

Slightly ex I know :( $2988 + 400 ntuc voucher, USB wifi adaptor and 2 3d glasses

LC-52LE830M_RGB%2528290x220px%2529.jpg

Edited by heim

RECAP: Our design is real simple with dark wood furniture, clean look.. will try to post more pic :)

Does anyone know where to find wooden base sofa with leather or fabric? preferably 3oocm in length

Site progress.. 20% to go (construct wardrobes/cabinets/counter top and final touch up) should be completed soon. can't wait!excl.gif

new window without grill.. does make a difference!

IMG_2408.jpgIMG_2401.jpgIMG_2425.jpg

Edited by heim

Wooden base sofa is not easy to find. Took me a while to find and I know this shop at furniture mall that have it. But I can't remember the name. I bought mine 9 years ago and still in super good condition. Price wise, was not cheap but it's really good quality.

Just got these from best denki.. feel cheated supposedly the fridge is 3 ticks but the sticker shown 4 ticks!curse.gif

Fridge @ $1699 free vacuum cleaner

RW691.JPG

SHARP 52" LED

Slightly ex I know :( $2988 + 400 ntuc voucher, USB wifi adaptor and 2 3d glasses

LC-52LE830M_RGB%2528290x220px%2529.jpg

Hi heim,

may i know is your fridge model - R-W691FMSX? I bought the same fridge as you and i have checked with a few places (Mega discount store, harvey norman & Everjoint), they have all mentioned that this fridge has 4 ticks. Was told that they was a older model (that is similar design) and it was 3 ticks.

Edited by crystal28

Wooden base sofa is not easy to find. Took me a while to find and I know this shop at furniture mall that have it. But I can't remember the name. I bought mine 9 years ago and still in super good condition. Price wise, was not cheap but it's really good quality.

Oh May can you rem which level? Went to Kuka furniture mall the sofa really nice.. Price wise super ex think 6 to 7k. I'm considering fabric with wooden base. Leather is good too but spoilt for choice

Hi heim,

may i know is your fridge model - R-W691FMSX? I bought the same fridge as you and i have checked with a few places (Mega discount store, harvey norman & Everjoint), they have all mentioned that this fridge has 4 ticks. Was told that they was a older model (that is similar design) and it

was 3 ticks...

Oh is it?? Yes Rw691fmsx.. But nea shown 3 ticks :(

Any reviews? Think all fridge the same. So long it is not noisy and easy to clean..

Edited by heim

Oh May can you rem which level? Went to Kuka furniture mall the sofa really nice.. Price wise super ex think 6 to 7k. I'm considering fabric with wooden base. Leather is good too but spoilt for choice

hhmm.... definitely not 6k to 7k loh... i will never buy so ex sofa.... mine is fabric with wooden legs... very good.. i like it very much and that is why after 9 years, i still not willing to change... nothing wrong with the cushion.. just the fabric is a bit old already. hehehehe....

i think its at 2nd floor..... definitely not ground floor lah.... so you can check out on level 2 or level 3.

hhmm.... definitely not 6k to 7k loh... i will never buy so ex sofa.... mine is fabric with wooden legs... very good.. i like it very much and that is why after 9 years, i still not willing to change... nothing wrong with the cushion.. just the fabric is a bit old already. hehehehe....

i think its at 2nd floor..... definitely not ground floor lah.... so you can check out on level 2 or level 3.

thanks May!! went to furniture mall yesterday, level 3, st louis.. gotten a fabric sofa/wooden base dancingqueen.gif

oh btw peeps furniture mall 'll be relocating to Toh Guan Rd, TT International Tradepark

421700_10150576371331237_1704876593_n.jpg